Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,654 members, 7,889,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:53 PM

I Need Help Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help Pls (478 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! / Smelly Vagina Help Pls. / My Social Life Is Fvcked. I Need Help Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Pls by Davefed(m): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
I met a girl online, after discussing we agreed to meet in my house. Initially the girl told me that she's 5 months pregnant. She told me that the guy that impregnated her refused to marry her. She's 19 and she's begging me to handle her that she's sex starving. She's beautiful and good looking but I'm having cold feet. I can't imagine fu*king a pregnant woman that's not my wife. Tomorrow is when we plan to do it. Nairalanders pls what should I do, should assist her by having sex with her or not?
Re: I Need Help Pls by 2dice01: 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
grin cheesy
Re: I Need Help Pls by dingbang(m): 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
grin
Re: I Need Help Pls by ashlyfab78(m): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
grin
Re: I Need Help Pls by DDDEnterprises: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
You want to water another man's cultivation right?
I'm afraid bro, you are just a few degrees away from DOOM!!! angry
Re: I Need Help Pls by Olajydeey: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
Please, bro
Dont have sex with a pregnant woman(which the pregnancy isisnt urs)

Please o,

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Pls by Davefed(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
Olajydeey:
Please, bro
Dont have sex with a pregnant woman(which the pregnancy isisnt urs)

Please o,
thanks for the advice
Re: I Need Help Pls by Isokoson1: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Bros. ..No try am. ...the belle go Don dey shoot out. . E no go make sense.. Make the baby way dey her womb. . No vex hold ur dick inside. .

Run when you still get leg
Re: I Need Help Pls by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
pregnant women need love too.... the babe is h0rny, and you said you wan do, why fearing now?! missionary is out the question but you have many other sexual position options to choose from.
Re: I Need Help Pls by Truvelisback(m): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
Assist her by having sex with her grin u should also know that u will assist her by Taking care of the baby. She wants u to be the acting father of the unborn baby because of the rejection & shame of carrying the child alone.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Experience One Can Have / Your Reaction Is Needed On This / Bbnaija:cross Reaction When Angel Cook For Him After Three Days Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.