Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,661 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

DSS Accredits Daily Post, Nine Others For Coverage Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Accredits Daily Post, Nine Others For Coverage Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial (33553 Views)

Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post / Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post / Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

Re: DSS Accredits Daily Post, Nine Others For Coverage Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Paradishennesy(m): 7:34am On Jul 26, 2021
Wickedfact:

Bastard, no be me say make you no get parents.
grin..... grin meet me for T.junction
Were I they paste Dem "gone so soon" poster
Re: DSS Accredits Daily Post, Nine Others For Coverage Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by colestephan86: 8:23am On Jul 26, 2021
9jah:

You dont like us ,but you like our resources and you want our land for Ruga ? We no like una thats why we fought for three years to go -In Nigeria earlier history it was the northerners that called for seperation from Nigeria first and no one fought them then but dialogue with them to stay so why cant another region call for seperation without a war -Parasites and hypocrite s
Where is the resources, oh rivers state. Don't forget you have been disowned in rivers , Baba Edwin Clark is against you
Re: DSS Accredits Daily Post, Nine Others For Coverage Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:34am On Jul 26, 2021
richmond500:
learn to punctuate

Kid
Re: DSS Accredits Daily Post, Nine Others For Coverage Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by richmond500: 9:37am On Jul 26, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

Kid
good...
if u can't punctuate, at least u should use one letter words like kid, etc, it will save ur readers so much headache.
Re: DSS Accredits Daily Post, Nine Others For Coverage Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2021
[quote author=richmond500 post=104106037]good...
if u can't punctuate, at least u should use one letter words like kid, etc, it will save ur readers so much headache.[/quote

You should get the message beneath the kid you were called....

A wise man upgrades his IQ than wailing out the little he knows.....
Re: DSS Accredits Daily Post, Nine Others For Coverage Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by richmond500: 9:58am On Jul 26, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:
You should get the message beneath the kid you were called ....

A wise man upgrades his IQ than wailing out the little he knows .....
good, if u can't punctuate, at least u should use the excess dot sign. It is at least the highest u could attain considering your level of IQ which is less than that of a cricket.
Re: DSS Accredits Daily Post, Nine Others For Coverage Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:13am On Jul 26, 2021
richmond500:
good, if u can't punctuate, at least u should use the excess dot sign. It is at least the highest u could attain considering your level of IQ which is less than that of a cricket.

Lols...... Nairaland kid ..........Oya continue let me face my work here.......

..(......... ........ ........... .......,,,,,,??,.….&&&....;;;! :;;;;;wink Which of the punctuation marks do you love most.....lols
Re: DSS Accredits Daily Post, Nine Others For Coverage Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by LordOfTheGame: 11:52am On Jul 26, 2021
Wickedfact:

It is your parents at home who are bereft of commonsense, you foolish mongrel. Go and teach your father as he's the one who desperately needs your nonsense.

Another proof that your lack of common sense is as a result of absence of good family upbringing (if you ever know your father at all) and societal negative influence on you. Don't bother mentioning me again because you will again expose your ignorance and disgrace whoevr you called MAMA.

2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him / The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) / President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan