Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

#bbnaija :: I Date Women Who Are In Their 30s Because They Are Always W£T – Pere - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija :: I Date Women Who Are In Their 30s Because They Are Always W£T – Pere (915 Views)

Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd / BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada / Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija :: I Date Women Who Are In Their 30s Because They Are Always W£T – Pere by iconabblog(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
As the gist is getting hot and on the 2nd day of the BBNAIJA, pere reveals his woman preference and why.

In a conversation between PERE & SAGA, he said he likes older women when he was younger and in his sexual prime.

According to the reality TV star in making, he said when he was in his 20s, he likes being with women in their 30s because they are always sexually active and in his word; “They are always wet”

Please follow my page as you watch the video, na my hustle be that Abeg (Click here to watch)

Re: #bbnaija :: I Date Women Who Are In Their 30s Because They Are Always W£T – Pere by Nwodosis(m): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: #bbnaija :: I Date Women Who Are In Their 30s Because They Are Always W£T – Pere by Staphylococcus: 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
Sigh....

Dude is not more than 10 years old mentally.

I always have a strong believe that the hell fire the bible was talking about is Nigeria.

Been reading closely and having strong inspiration that I am right.

What can be more painful in hell than what has been experienced in Nigeria. Darkness, heat, people crying and dying everyday.
Re: #bbnaija :: I Date Women Who Are In Their 30s Because They Are Always W£T – Pere by iconabblog(m): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
LOL
Staphylococcus:
Sigh....

Dude is not more than 10 years old mentally.

I always have a strong believe that the hell fire the bible was talking about is Nigeria.

Been reading closely and having strong inspiration that I am right.

What can be more painful in hell than what has been experienced in Nigeria. Darkness, heat, people crying and dying everyday.

Re: #bbnaija :: I Date Women Who Are In Their 30s Because They Are Always W£T – Pere by hybrid11(m): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
The bro is right
My first experience with older ladies was so good mehn
They're dripping so wet and experience and clean down there

OK bye
Re: #bbnaija :: I Date Women Who Are In Their 30s Because They Are Always W£T – Pere by JaneYave(f): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
Smiiles
Re: #bbnaija :: I Date Women Who Are In Their 30s Because They Are Always W£T – Pere by Omeleyi: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
grin
JaneYave:
Smiiles
Re: #bbnaija :: I Date Women Who Are In Their 30s Because They Are Always W£T – Pere by JaneYave(f): 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
Omeleyi:
grin
Thirties rock!

(1) (Reply)

Contacting Nollywood Producers! / Spider Man 3 / Satelite Tv With More Than 3000 Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.