Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,278 members, 7,934,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:26 PM

Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) (46537 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Receives New Mercedes Benz As Gift In Dubai / Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Agbebakun22: 11:33am On Jul 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
For the good of all.

Sapphire pls stop quoting me with nonsense feminism, if ur head don correct then u can mention on a meaningful thing not this nonsense online movement that will never see the light of the day

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by tempusfugit: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2021
After opening the special hole grin cheesy
CharisEleos:
Congratulations to her.
I'm the next in line but I want mine on the mainland. Yaba.
So help me God.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Ogaonos: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2021
Wisdomlaw1:
Etinosa Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRwQSa_hROf/?utm_medium=copy_link
depression will kill somepple here for nothing over fake life of celeb.u na no see pikin for d last pic.na her baby daddy crib b DT.some are even critizing d male celeb for not being wise in investment.but teni who is more popular Nd has more sell than etinosa low budget wack movie is still in rental apartments even yemi alade I hear she still on rent.women can make it without a beeping a man but it takes time.took DJ Neptune 10 yes before he got his house.a price of duplex terrace for lekki is around 40m to 65m.u must have about 70m to 80m.in Ur account.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Tolani1122(m): 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
CharisEleos:
Congratulations to her.
I'm the next in line but I want mine on the mainland. Yaba.
So help me God.
yaba Left ?
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Germi9: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
CharisEleos:

Really?
Thats where I was born and lived all my life. I'm tired of staying there. Life there is so boring and a one way traffic( If you know what I mean.) But the mainland is fun. At least in the short time I've live there, that I can say for sure. Its also very central.

I dash you ikoyi. grin.
Thanks for the dash kissanyway this is life one man food another man poison

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
Congratulations to her
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by billyG(m): 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
EXLOVER:
If you're a lady and you're still fvcking for shawarma, wig and cloth money, then you're the biggest fool on earth.

If i be girl, my packaging na millions my toto go dey fetch me on a steady o.

I can't be opening my legs for some broke ass niggas to be punishing my toto anyhow.

The FutureIsFemale
Know something not all toto are worth it,toto pass toto!

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Jephyard(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
truthsayer009:

You are always full of shit Sapphiere, same Etinosa that was twerking for 50k on Mc galaxy IG now acquires a house.

If there are any set of people who invest, Women are the last. Investment is not in their Diary. I can say this anywhere.

If you bring out 100 Nigerian women, only 5% is actually investing.

I OWN YOU A BEER BRO YOU JUST SAID IT ALL
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by anambraamaka: 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
Congrats
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by kentzz(f): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
EXLOVER:
If you're a lady and you're still fvcking for shawarma, wig and cloth money, then you're the biggest fool on earth.

I can't be opening my legs for some broke ass niggas to be punishing my toto anyhow.

The FutureIsFemale

You can fit still change into a female oooo.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
kentzz:

You can fit still change into a female oooo.
I nor fit stand blood abeg

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by edgecution(m): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
No bi this geh use bible smoke? God is a patient God INDEED.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Germi9:

Thanks for the dash kissanyway this is life one man food another man poison

Sure.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Eryyy92: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin grin
The future is female
EXLOVER:

The FutureIsFemale

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Gfskw: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
Clout hoess
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by palsenator(m): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
The table has turned. Women are winning. Praise be to master Jesus.
She's a film producer, an actress and a businesswoman hope you know.

There is money money in the entertainment industry. There's nothing like "prostitution". The reason it seems like the female entertainers are making it big than their male counterparts is because men waste their money on drugs, alcohol and womanising. While the female entertainers invest their money.

It might shock you to know that male entertainers get paid higher than the females. The females being wise chose to invest theirs.
And Jesus is not a man either.

Nairaland men are not wise to think a lady cannot make it in life without selling her body.
If this actress cannot legitimately acquired this building then Wizkid, Olamide, Timaya, Psquare, etc got their houses illegitimately.
Same goes for men. A male was seeking for an slowpoke to marry because of money.
Men don't invest. They are useless piece of sh!t.
Was it not Iyaiya who rented N4m house in Lekki with a N20m car? No common sense to invest. Iyanya was still a tenant while driving N20m worth of car.
Men are not wise when it comes to spending.
A man would go to club and spend N50m at a spot. Same man is a tenant.
Girls don't spend unnecessarily like men do.

Stop stressing yourself on nairaland.. Most of the people you see in the comment section are kids.

I have realized this long time ago and it has saved me a lot of stress.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by wany(f): 7:28am On Jul 28, 2021
Cokahot:
Nice one. 2 bedroom detached . U try. But when would men start buying property men. Why na always woman. Africa is cursed.
Toe
Toe
Business at rolled back toto mileage of 75+ body counts
It doesn't matter dear,she is living the good life, sad I can't say same for you undecided
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Cokahot: 7:31am On Jul 28, 2021
Stfu fool. Na why immorality na the order of the day for naija. Sugar daddy things ba,she is a useless and shameless woman . That's all they know,u wan swear say u no dey happy say big brother don start abi. Na this kind useless life they wan live forever. Old age would be terrible.
wany:

It doesn't matter dear,she is living the good life, sad I can't say same for you undecided
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by wany(f): 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
Cokahot:
Stfu fool. Na why immorality na the order of the day for naija. Sugar daddy things ba,she is a useless and shameless woman . That's all they know,u wan swear say u no dey happy say big brother don start abi. Na this kind useless life they wan live forever. Old age would be terrible.
Terrible ! In her mansion or in your hut. undecided
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 16, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju / The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! / Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.