Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

2021/2022 Unilag Postgraduate Admissions - Questions And Answers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2021/2022 Unilag Postgraduate Admissions - Questions And Answers (307 Views)

2021/2022 Unilag Postgraduate Admission Guide: Questions & Answers / Unilorin Postgraduate Admissions 2021/2022 / UNILAG Postgraduate Past Questions And Answers PDF Free Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2021/2022 Unilag Postgraduate Admissions - Questions And Answers by senatepresido: 1:05am On Jul 26, 2021
Hello Everyone,
This thread is created mainly for Postgraduate aspirants of the University of Lagos for the 2021/2022 Academic Session in any of the Programs to discuss on processing of application form, Choice of Program, past questions, Exam dates and nature of the exam, general requirements, hostel accommodation etc..
Postgraduate students are highly welcome to answer questions on most of the issues that will be raised.

Let's keep the questions coming....
Re: 2021/2022 Unilag Postgraduate Admissions - Questions And Answers by senatepresido: 1:10am On Jul 26, 2021
My question is this: What is the minimum cut of mark to be considered for admission into Master of Science and what other factors are considered for admission and my second question is on hostel accommodation, after admission and payment of Tuition fee, you ballot for hostel, what is the guarantee of having an Hostel place.

I need answers to this please because I am applying from Kwara State... Thanks
Re: 2021/2022 Unilag Postgraduate Admissions - Questions And Answers by Birminghamvirgo(m): 10:07am On Jul 26, 2021
How can I get the past questions for PhD in EDUCATIONAL Administration and Planning?
Re: 2021/2022 Unilag Postgraduate Admissions - Questions And Answers by Simjosada: 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
*For Candidates of Environmental Toxicology and Pollution Management*

(1) (Reply)

MTN Undergraduate Scholarships For Nigerian Students – Now Open For Applications / Inside Dirty, Filthy, Smelling And Dilapidated Nature Of The UNN Hostel Enugu. / Should Schools Ban The Use Of Cane?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.