Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

I Am Tired Of This Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of This Relationship (2210 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 26, 2021
Long story to cut short, I dated this girl for about a year now. Though she has been supporting but I think am fed up, because she always demand from me every time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of This Relationship by Promiseibritam: 10:31am On Jul 26, 2021
Y dnt u kill her and run?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 26, 2021
Promiseibritam:
Kill her??
Re: I Am Tired Of This Relationship by donbachi(m): 10:33am On Jul 26, 2021
Op,abeg read wetin u write again.then come back to me.
Re: I Am Tired Of This Relationship by Deborah98(f): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2021
donbachi:
Op,abeg read wetin u write again.then come back to me.
it might not be financial support and we don't know the kind of demamd she does in question
Re: I Am Tired Of This Relationship by sunnyphem(m): 10:39am On Jul 26, 2021
when ladies want to finish you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzXZXh3ZpVY
Re: I Am Tired Of This Relationship by donbachi(m): 10:41am On Jul 26, 2021
Deborah98:
it might not be financial support and we don't know the kind of demamd she does in question
make we end am here.
Re: I Am Tired Of This Relationship by airminem(f): 10:46am On Jul 26, 2021
shocked Anyway, the conspiracy theorist side of me is wondering if IT maybe some sort of psychological experiment to determine how far the OP is willing to survive with an ENTITLED UNCOMPROMISING ATTITUDE PARTNER?!
Re: I Am Tired Of This Relationship by fati2001(m): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2021
Promiseibritam:
correct answer.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2021
Deborah98:
Money always......... Am fed up. She doesn't even care about the current situation going on in the country
Re: I Am Tired Of This Relationship by Deborah98(f): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2021
Cutestboy:

Money always......... Am fed up. She doesn't even care about the current situation going on in the country
it's well my brother...
Re: I Am Tired Of This Relationship by Philipmighty(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2021
Cutestboy:
Long story to cut short, I dated this girl for about a year now. Though she has been supporting but I think am fed up, because she always demand from me every time.
Use her and do rituals to gain more money.
Re: I Am Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2021
Deborah98:
it's well my brother...
I dey find style to push her away.
Re: I Am Tired Of This Relationship by MITCHELL96: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2021
Promiseibritam:

What kind of opinion is this undecided ? Don't be a jerk! undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of This Relationship by Deborah98(f): 11:22am On Jul 26, 2021
Cutestboy:

I dey find style to push her away.
just own up,tell straight up that you are tired...if she asks for the reasons then tell her, willing to change good,if nah meuvvee
Re: I Am Tired Of This Relationship by Rickmann: 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Cutestboy:

So you admitted she has been supportive, why then has her demands become an issue. Your eye go clear when she eventually leaves. You think girls like her are easy to find.
Re: I Am Tired Of This Relationship by Sonnobax15(m): 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin
Nigerian women wey dey see their men as ambassador of poverty alleviation schemes undecided

No be say to enter relationship no good oh,but afa, hope you get spare heart incase if your fowl lay cooked eggs...
Re: I Am Tired Of This Relationship by Danzakidakura(m): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
Promiseibritam:
whaaaat undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of This Relationship by Lostchild(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
Cutestboy:

So you want to keep eating her for free?
Re: I Am Tired Of This Relationship by waywardpikin: 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
Cutestboy:

How has she been supporting?

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of This Relationship by Benki003(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dear op if ur running because of financial demand then I will run too but if it's not financial demand please gimme her number grin grin cheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lol
Re: I Am Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Nigerian women wey dey see their men as ambassador of poverty alleviation schemes undecided

No be say to enter relationship no good oh,but afa, hope you get spare heart incase if your fowl lay cooked eggs...
Hmmmmm �
Re: I Am Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
Rickmann:

Abeg bring ur cheek make I check something..

So you admitted she has been supportive, why then has her demands become an issue. Your eye go clear when she eventually leaves. You think girls like her are easy to find.
Bro........... I gat you right. But I think you don't understand the message. She demands money too much, though she is caring.
But you know the current situation in this country.......
Re: I Am Tired Of This Relationship by cassbeat(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
You are tired of a relationship and you're still there doing what
Re: I Am Tired Of This Relationship by Rickmann: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Cutestboy:

Bro........... I gat you right. But I think you don't understand the message. She demands money too much, though she is caring.
But you know the current situation in this country.......

At least she brings something to the table which is her care, a virtue lacking in most girls today...being so demanding is almost inevitable in every present-day Naija girl, it's a cross we guys just have to carry. You can talk to her about cutting down on her excesses. Leaving her isn't the solution to the problem bro cos the next girl could be worse.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Pure Disgrace To Men / Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court / I Regret Ever Hailing The Unknown Gun Men (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.