Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,628 members, 7,882,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:20 PM

Promasidor Second Stage (it Position) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Promasidor Second Stage (it Position) (6004 Views)

Promasidor Pay Package / INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage / Update On Promasidor Medical Delegate Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promasidor Second Stage (it Position) by godspeed2: 12:42am On May 14, 2011
Got the email for this test a few days ago, there are the makers of Cowbell and Loya milk, any ideas on what to expect??
Re: Promasidor Second Stage (it Position) by hibrkthru(m): 10:53am On May 14, 2011
@ god_speed

Kindly share your experience of Promasidor's recuitment process and first test with me. I sent an applicaion to the company through Dragnet some six weeks ago. Thanks
Re: Promasidor Second Stage (it Position) by dexymine: 10:31am On May 20, 2011
Just thought I'd share my experience on the Promasidor Recruitment. I've gotten great information from the forum over the years and this is my way of giving back.

The Online Application Phase involved a skills test (based on the role you applied for). It also included basic English Comprehension, synonyms & basic maths (a limited number of questions). You'll probably use less than a minute to answer each question - that way, you get to answer all the questions on time.

The next stage is a blown up version of the online test. Basically the same format as the online test but with more questions to answer - I was given 71 questions to answer in about 50 minutes. Straightforward. I was impressed with how very organized the whole process was. They also had fancy MAC desktops, few candidates writing at the same time - this made me feel they value their applicants,

The next and possibly the last stage is the interview which I can't say anything about - at least, not yet - because I haven't attended it. When I do, I'll post about it.

I hope this helps someone.

1 Like

Re: Promasidor Second Stage (it Position) by hibrkthru(m): 8:37pm On May 20, 2011
@dexymine thanks a lot. may God bless you
Re: Promasidor Second Stage (it Position) by delcfa: 9:39pm On May 23, 2011
dexymine,
have u been called for the interview stage. I wrote the test on wednesday 180511 and have not heard from promassidor. when did u write yours??
pls holla asap
thnx
Re: Promasidor Second Stage (it Position) by dexymine: 9:01pm On May 24, 2011
@ delcfa, yes I was called. wrote the test on 18th as well - guess we wrote the test on the same day. Had the interview today. It was quite interesting,
Re: Promasidor Second Stage (it Position) by dexymine: 10:29am On May 25, 2011
We were given a case study (IT/Accounting) - pretty basic stuff to reade through then called in individually to meet a panel of 5:
Questions were centred on::
- Provide a general overview of yourself
- Explain/Justify the answers provided to the case study questions
- Why the role?
- competency - based questions: describe a time when, , basically scenario questions
- When can you start? How much do you expect to be paid?

Pretty straightforward. Then it's bye bye, we'll get in touch later. And that was it. They were very organized and when they give you a time, they stick to it.
Re: Promasidor Second Stage (it Position) by delcfa: 11:26pm On May 25, 2011
@dexymine, thnx guess i did not make it thru to the interview stage.
all the best and be good.
Re: Promasidor Second Stage (it Position) by careers201: 6:07am On May 31, 2011
Hi,

Can you kindly describe what the IT and Accounting question is about?

How long did the interview last and did you have to answer them on paper or on the system or just discuss it.

Thanks
Re: Promasidor Second Stage (it Position) by dexymine: 12:43pm On May 31, 2011
Hi,

Can you kindly describe what the IT and Accounting question is about?

- A rather odd question; I can't remember, Assuming I could, it would give you an unfair advantage, don't you think?

How long did the interview last and did you have to answer them on paper or on the system or just discuss it.

- Long enough - interview durations usually depend on how much you have to say. Lastly, the mode of answering is not nearly as important as what you have to say, this'll probably depend on what the panelists want you to do.
Re: Promasidor Second Stage (it Position) by wisestman(m): 7:58am On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Promasidor Second Stage (it Position) by tolasashi(m): 7:52am On Jun 03, 2016
I did the online test for the recent sales representative job may 2016, I passed and my CV was requested via a mail 2days after since then I have not heard from promasidor.

Please anyone know their processes??
Re: Promasidor Second Stage (it Position) by simeonine: 8:05am On Aug 31, 2018
As you prepare for the upcoming Promasidor Job test, you might want to check out this Promasidor Test Past Questions. It was pretty helpful for me.

Wish you success.

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance / INTERSOS Nigeria Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / 7up Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.