Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,934 members, 7,873,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Th - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Th (3884 Views)

VIDEO: Two SHS Student Graduates £njoy Th£mselves After Scoring High In WAEC / How Igbo Millionaire, B-lord Completed His $400,000 Manson In 4 Months Proves Th / He Was F$$k!ng My Th!ghs Thinking It Was The Main Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Th by Timibraun0010: 11:00am On Jul 26, 2021
Jg
Re: Th by Hezzyluv: 11:00am On Jul 26, 2021
Thank God she let you know "the Koko" just move on with you life concentrate on making money.

Las Las, u go heal. Kpele..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Th by donbachi(m): 11:10am On Jul 26, 2021
Future dey two of una hands.

1 Like

Re: Th by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Mr Nice guy. Welldone! Now that you've been rejected, let's know if you'll be man enough to let the biitch go. Or keep suffering all in the name of we're still friends.

When we tell guys to desist from any form of friendship that isn't sexual with the female folks, they won't listen. Now look at the OP

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Th by Timibraun0010: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
DaniWhizbang:
Mr Nice guy. Welldone! Now that you've been rejected, let's know if you'll be man enough to let the biitch go. Or keep suffering all in the name of we're still friends.

When we tell guys to desist from any form of friendship that isn't sexual with the female folks, they won't listen. Now look at the OP

On the contrary. I treat her same way she treats me. As a matter of fact, I don't keep female friends

1 Like

Re: Th by Sonnobax15(m): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
cool
Op, there's nothing there to be worried about.... Personally,I've been there once.....As a matter of fact,las las,she became the one who started to develop feelings for me after rejecting me initially...But for me,it was already too late...

At least be grateful to yourself you realized on time, instead of wasting your time day-dreaming about something that wasn't a part of her plans.....

Honestly,if na me be you,I go just cut tie with her fully because trust me,the friendship don already scatter like this.... Because she won't see your friendship like she used to any more...

6 Likes

Re: Th by Brownville007: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
Just walk bro. Give her some time but don't talk about it again

4 Likes

Re: Th by Deicide: 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
Share the picture of the girl way day make you feel like this cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Th by StPete: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
You must be so ugly or too broke not to have had a gf and had to wait several years to tell a girl how you feel. WTF! Get yourself another girl and stop daydreaming about what might be. How hard can it be these days to get a girl rather than hoping and waiting for something that isn't worth it
Re: Th by Theboy21: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
Stopped reading when you said she is a good girl cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Th by Brownville007: 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
Theboy21:
Stopped reading when you said she is a good girl cheesy cheesy

Dont mind the op. Good girls didn't start and end in one man's house. There would always be good girls

6 Likes

Re: Th by Demigod22: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
I don't see any benefit from friendship that started after I was rejected. I can't settle for less,if I want friendship I won't ask you out for a relationship. The girl that rejected me last year desired my friendship so bad because she was enjoying my attention, jokes, time and my brain, for free. I even called her everyday, but I have to grow up and focus. After reading this your post I just ended everything.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Th by TheEnygma(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
You've done the needful and have taken the burden out of your mind.
Just move on with your life and don't remind her of it again.
It might be difficult but try to behave as if nothing happened and still be free with her.

3 Likes

Re: Th by Isokoson1: 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Demigod22:
I don't see any benefit from friendship that started after I was rejected. I can't settle for less,if I want friendship I won't ask you out for a relationship. The girl that rejected me last year desired my friendship so bad because she was enjoying my attention, jokes, time and my brain, for free. I even called her everyday, but I have to grow up and focus. After reading this your post I just ended everything.

Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

��������

Bros if she want joke... Make she go dey watch comedy videos.... I hate rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Th by muller101(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
She is a good girl in and out. OP are you ok?

4 Likes

Re: Th by Timibraun0010: 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
TheEnygma:
You've done the needful and have taken the burden out of your mind.
Just move on with your life and don't remind her of it again.
It might be difficult but try to behave as if nothing happened and still be free with her.
Quite a period of awkwardness to follow in the days to come. Just as you advised, no reminding her of it again. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Th by Timibraun0010: 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
muller101:
She is a good girl in and out. OP are you ok?
No vex sir.
Re: Th by Demigod22: 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Isokoson1:

Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

��������

Bros if she want joke... Make she go dey watch comedy videos.... I hate rubbish

Very true bro, crazy things we do for love. I have promised myself since that experience that I will never be a simp again. We all deserve better.

3 Likes

Re: Th by Kirkman: 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Timibraun0010:

Quite a period of awkwardness to follow in the days to come. Just as you advised, no reminding her of it again. Thanks
Like someone advised don't remind her of it again and if you can delete & block her contact and on all social media platforms. Enter ghost mode and forget about her or behave as if she doesn't exist. What's she feeling like sef. God will definitely give you who's rightfully yours. Just be a bit patient.

3 Likes

Re: Th by BarrSly: 3:15am On Jul 27, 2021
Lol the worst part be say this girl go dy collect steady smashing before she come op house and after she leave OP house..

lol dem don friendzone you..

Let me teach you a trick, next time you are rolling with a girl don’t do any stupid friendship shit or whatever NO.. when the rolling starts getting too much, try to make your moves I mean try to touch her up and dig her guts..

If she refuses you then you let her go, if she comes around again then you touch her up again and if she once again says no then that’s it cut her off totally and let her know that if she wants to come around then she has to be ready to be smashed!!!

Ps: girls love confident guys...

As far as I’m concerned I don’t do female friendship I let you know straight up that I just want to dig and smash so are you game or not.

#SLY_LIFESTYLE

3 Likes

Re: Th by fineberry(m): 3:40am On Jul 27, 2021
Same here bro, I do not such things as friendship with a girl oo I make my moves, if you're not interested then pass, I can't entertain, make you laugh, buy you stuff for nothing na, am I father chrismas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Th by Timibraun0010: 7:46am On Jul 27, 2021
BarrSly:
Lol the worst part be say this girl go dy collect steady smashing before she come op house and after she leave OP house..

lol dem don friendzone you..

Let me teach you a trick, next time you are rolling with a girl don’t do any stupid friendship shit or whatever NO.. when the rolling starts getting too much, try to make your moves I mean try to touch her up and dig her guts..

If she refuses you then you let her go, if she comes around again then you touch her up again and if she once again says no then that’s it cut her off totally and let her know that if she wants to come around then she has to be ready to be smashed!!!

Ps: girls love confident guys...

As far as I’m concerned I don’t do female friendship I let you know straight up that I just want to dig and smash so are you game or not.

#SLY_LIFESTYLE
You've said it all

1 Like

Re: Th by peedeeasobie(m): 7:57am On Jul 27, 2021
Timibraun0010:
I'm not one to come online for advice but then you can never know it all.
/
The Genesis:

We were neighbours. She was a student while I was done with school and already working. To some extent I will say we were close at least closer than other lodge mates. I do spend time in her room and she do same in my room but there was nothing intimate or even the thought of that.

She is a good girl in and out and one spending my life with is something I look forward to. We do talk about things, just like any other friend friend would do. In terms of relationship, she was in one then but later had to breakup due to genotype mismatch while I was single.

Interlude : Graduation/ Corona Period

She is done with school and have returned home to Abeokuta while I have moved out to a new place but we still communicate very well. On 3 occasions she came to my place early this year but for school clearance and defence. She stayed at my place all through, helped out with all necessary things.

The Present

She was here for the Sallah break at my place as well. Before her visit, we talk virtually everyday and I think I've know her to a reasonable extent ( you can't know some fully ). Let's say I developed feelings on not wanting to lose a good woman. I was sure of my feelings for her but not sure of hers for me.

Thus, it became a battle of the mind. To ask her out or not to ask her. While one part of me believed she won't accept, the other part remains resolute that it would be a greater regret if I lose a good woman based on self doubt of if she will accept or not. At the end I did the "needful" and obviously the result wasn't as I expected.

For her she has always been real with me , do things and say things and what she has for me was love but as a friend. And this coming in now has complicated things and she's sure things won't be the same again.

Left for me, rejection is part of life and on my part emotional detachment is simple and would continue with her like nothing ever happened or no word was ever said.

How do I deal with the awkwardness that will arise in the coming days cos we haven't talked over the phone since the cat was let out of the bag.

Every relationship must not lead to a 'relationship'. As men we need to understand that.

You need to let her know that there doesn't have to be an awkwardness. That you understand her point of view and wouldn't want it to affect things.

Endeavor to call her as usual, let her know you will be there for her when necessary but don't let her take advantage of the rejection and start disrespecting you.

1 Like

Re: Th by EmzyT: 8:19am On Jul 27, 2021
Timibraun0010:
I'm not one to come online for advice but then you can never know it all.
/
The Genesis:

We were neighbours. She was a student while I was done with school and already working. To some extent I will say we were close at least closer than other lodge mates. I do spend time in her room and she do same in my room but there was nothing intimate or even the thought of that.

She is a good girl in and out and one spending my life with is something I look forward to. We do talk about things, just like any other friend friend would do. In terms of relationship, she was in one then but later had to breakup due to genotype mismatch while I was single.

Interlude : Graduation/ Corona Period

She is done with school and have returned home to Abeokuta while I have moved out to a new place but we still communicate very well. On 3 occasions she came to my place early this year but for school clearance and defence. She stayed at my place all through, helped out with all necessary things.

The Present

She was here for the Sallah break at my place as well. Before her visit, we talk virtually everyday and I think I've know her to a reasonable extent ( you can't know some fully ). Let's say I developed feelings on not wanting to lose a good woman. I was sure of my feelings for her but not sure of hers for me.

Thus, it became a battle of the mind. To ask her out or not to ask her. While one part of me believed she won't accept, the other part remains resolute that it would be a greater regret if I lose a good woman based on self doubt of if she will accept or not. At the end I did the "needful" and obviously the result wasn't as I expected.

For her she has always been real with me , do things and say things and what she has for me was love but as a friend. And this coming in now has complicated things and she's sure things won't be the same again.

Left for me, rejection is part of life and on my part emotional detachment is simple and would continue with her like nothing ever happened or no word was ever said.

How do I deal with the awkwardness that will arise in the coming days cos we haven't talked over the phone since the cat was let out of the bag.

This shit pains alot, I can assure you that cry

1 Like

Re: Th by Brownville007: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2021
HoleDriller:

We that has followed you... never see anything o

Come do normal ooo
Re: Th by Nonexisting1: 11:19am On Jul 27, 2021
This mugu wanted to come out of friendzone and he didn't use his brain. Who still asks a female close friend out in this century? A vagina person that if you fucck well, she will start using your picture in her profiles and you are here writing epistle. Be fooling yourself, very soon she will beg you for your house to go and fucck her boyfriend. Simp.

1 Like

Re: Th by Timibraun0010: 8:51am On Jul 28, 2021
Nonexisting1:
This mugu wanted to come out of friendzone and he didn't use his brain. Who still asks a female close friend out in this century? A vagina person that if you fucck well, she will start using your picture in her profiles and you are here writing epistle. Be fooling yourself, very soon she will beg you for your house to go and fucck her boyfriend. Simp.
I was never in a friend zone cos I don't keep female friends. Everything just happened

1 Like

Re: Th by Kirkman: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
Timibraun0010; how far, give us the latest update with the girl nah! Or still did.....

1 Like

Re: Th by Magnoliaa(f): 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
Timibraun0010:

I was never in a friend zone cos I don't keep female friends. Everything just happened

Na so naaa. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Th by BlaqJosh: 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Na so naaa. grin grin grin
Bad girl You don expose the nigga

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? / Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Relationship After The Chase?! / Is Being Overweight Affecting Your Love Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.