Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,456 members, 7,917,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 03:02 AM

Bbnaija 2021: I Sleep With Rich Men Till They Become Broke - Angel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2021: I Sleep With Rich Men Till They Become Broke - Angel (855 Views)

Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work / Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) / Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2021: I Sleep With Rich Men Till They Become Broke - Angel by tonyluyi1985: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2021
An old tweet credited to Angel where she said she sleeps with rich men till they become broke has resurfaced as the internet never sleeps.
According to her in the tweet, if she meets a guy who is rich, she will sleep with her until he becomes poor and it’s a tweet dated May this year just a few months ago and that has made netizens expressed their disappointment in her.
The game has only just commenced and fans are digging up old social media posts of the contestants and unfortunately this has been dug out about Angel which says a lot about her personality.
Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/07/26/bbnaija-2021-i-sleep-with-rich-men-till-they-become-broke-angel/
Re: Bbnaija 2021: I Sleep With Rich Men Till They Become Broke - Angel by DAMN99: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2021
Lol so y'all are surprised? We all know what they do to acquire houses, bentley's and those lavish lifestyles..i just dey regret say i
no get clit to invest in clitocurrency too

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2021: I Sleep With Rich Men Till They Become Broke - Angel by pode(m): 11:39am On Jul 26, 2021
No wonder those things on her chest looked like what 150 hands has dragged and 145 sucked, may God save men from every evil ladies wolf in sheep's clothing
Re: Bbnaija 2021: I Sleep With Rich Men Till They Become Broke - Angel by puppie017: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Who wan do dis 1

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Angel Acquire New Range Rover Few Weeks After Renting A House / Bobrisky Brags About Buying Hotel Worth N800m In Lekki And Owning Fuel Station, / Send That Bad Influence Out Of Benin City - Elders Give Ehi Ogbebor Ultimatum To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.