Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,777 members, 7,979,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:25 PM

Man Killed In His Store By Delta State Anti Cult - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed In His Store By Delta State Anti Cult (985 Views)

Man Catches Woman In Hijab Stealing From His Store, Hiding Items Between Her Leg / Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta / 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Killed In His Store By Delta State Anti Cult by Sesmosfame: 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Yesterday Sunday 25th of July.
Delta state anti cult chair in ika north east, owa alero ( aliegwe quarter) killed a young man in his store doing his regular charging of phone and selling film.

Them say them ( anti cult) came with there sienna to a burial on small boy whay get accident and the boy Na cultist ( supreme Vikings comfraternity) but them come ( anti cult) them they only 2 ( the driver and the chairman) so as he come out with e gun Na so the cult people ( some) come run other people come go meet am whether wetin he come do for there base on say men they vex them one come begin beat am( the chairman) so he run, Na so them go they pursue am so base on say the boy ( the one die) brother Na him they front and Na still cultist e come say make e shot am but the gun no work as he face go another place he come shot the man for chest, already the driver don they front they wait for am, so them take run untouched.

No mind my writing abeg. grin
Re: Man Killed In His Store By Delta State Anti Cult by Sesmosfame: 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
The killer, moses godwin on facebook.

Re: Man Killed In His Store By Delta State Anti Cult by Sesmosfame: 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Man Killed In His Store By Delta State Anti Cult by drightguy(m): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
Can someone please translate to English language?
Re: Man Killed In His Store By Delta State Anti Cult by donbachi(m): 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
drightguy:
killie killie people,wey govt bring.to stop youths not to dey killie killie dem sef..done go kill an innocent man,wey just tanda gidigba for him shop.

I done break am down for u.in pidgin,so u no go tell us to translate am for pidgin after.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In His Store By Delta State Anti Cult by psucc(m): 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
drightguy:
So no be English language the guy take write? Abi you no see a,b,c,d,e,f,g. . .

Sha! It takes a cultist to be anti-cultist. So both are killers.
Re: Man Killed In His Store By Delta State Anti Cult by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Man Killed In His Store By Delta State Anti Cult by Sesmosfame: 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
psucc:
So no be English language the guy take write? Abi you no see a,b,c,d,e,f,g. . .

The man that was killed is not a cultist.
From my house to the man house no too far.
I no go the burial because I dream bad dream.
It happened around 5pm and I just woke up when I heard the gunshot
Re: Man Killed In His Store By Delta State Anti Cult by Candidlady: 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
News of today.... What a Monday

Males having it really hard....

really should stop splifin
Re: Man Killed In His Store By Delta State Anti Cult by drightguy(m): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
psucc:

It's understandable now. Thanks
Re: Man Killed In His Store By Delta State Anti Cult by drightguy(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
donbachi:
killie killie people,wey govt bring.to stop youths not to dey killie killie dem sef..done go kill an innocent man,wey just tanda gidigba for him shop.

I done break am down for u.in pidgin,so u no go tell us to translate am for pidgin after.

Thanks a bunch. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

We Are Relocating to Sokoto to Secure Nigeria Border Against Invasion by Niger R / Policemen Demanded N100,000 from me Because They Found Crypto On My Phone / Pastor Openly Said He Support Yahoo Boys During Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.