Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,117 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:54 PM

Bbnaija: I Got Pregnant At 18 After Having Sex For The First Time – Bbnaija Jack - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija: I Got Pregnant At 18 After Having Sex For The First Time – Bbnaija Jack (2410 Views)

Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: I Got Pregnant At 18 After Having Sex For The First Time – Bbnaija Jack by Dgnaijagist08: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
SHOCKING!!! I Got Pregnant At 18 After Having Sex For The First Time – BBNaija Jackie B Opens up

Big Brother Naija’s Jackie B has revealed that she got pregnant at the age of 18.
The BBNaija housemate disclosed this on Sunday night while discussing with fellow housemates in the garden.

According to her, she was impregnated after having her first sex with her first lover in 2018
GUYS SEE WHAT JACKIE B SAID HOW SHE GOT HER SON.

SOURCE:- COOLSTORIES.COM.NG
LINK TO INFO: https://coolstories.com.ng/shocking-i-got-pregnant-at-18-after-having-sex-for-the-first-time-bbnaija-jackie-b-opens-up/

Re: Bbnaija: I Got Pregnant At 18 After Having Sex For The First Time – Bbnaija Jack by Sonnobax15(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
shocked

Make she no worry,BBN go help her market her commodity well..

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I Got Pregnant At 18 After Having Sex For The First Time – Bbnaija Jack by EmekaBlue(m): 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Story Story

Maybe d day she got pregnant after normal sex was the first time sex in d ass
Re: Bbnaija: I Got Pregnant At 18 After Having Sex For The First Time – Bbnaija Jack by deltateam: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dgnaijagist08:
SHOCKING!!! I Got Pregnant At 18 After Having Sex For The First Time – BBNaija Jackie B Opens up

Big Brother Naija’s Jackie B has revealed that she got pregnant at the age of 18.
The BBNaija housemate disclosed this on Sunday night while discussing with fellow housemates in the garden.

According to her, she was impregnated after having her first sex with her first lover in 2018
GUYS SEE WHAT JACKIE B SAID HOW SHE GOT HER SON.

SOURCE:- COOLSTORIES.COM.NG
LINK TO INFO: https://coolstories.com.ng/shocking-i-got-pregnant-at-18-after-having-sex-for-the-first-time-bbnaija-jackie-b-opens-up/

Sounds like cliche. Is she trying to swing votes?
Re: Bbnaija: I Got Pregnant At 18 After Having Sex For The First Time – Bbnaija Jack by bukiah: 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
They have started with their nonsense talk. Asan oponu

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Got Pregnant At 18 After Having Sex For The First Time – Bbnaija Jack by pregnantMan: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
All these their fake age sef..it's becoming boring and stale angry

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Got Pregnant At 18 After Having Sex For The First Time – Bbnaija Jack by cletz991(m): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
It's always 18! undecided

(1) (Reply)

*** / "My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.