Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,838 members, 7,876,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

VIDEO: My Heart Has Been Broken Several Times – 2021 Bbnaija's Liquorose Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: My Heart Has Been Broken Several Times – 2021 Bbnaija's Liquorose Reveals (450 Views)

Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" / I Almost Ended My Marriage With Olu Jacobs Several Times - Actress Joke Silva / BBNaija: Nina ‘Miracle And I Had Sex Several Times’ – Ex-Housemate Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: My Heart Has Been Broken Several Times – 2021 Bbnaija's Liquorose Reveals by Trendsgh: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
Big Brother Naija housemate Roseline Afije also known as Liqurose has disclosed to her colleagues why she is still single, although she is a beauty to behold.

The housemates in the BBNaija house are trying to get acquainted with each other as they are seen in series of videos revealing to the other housemates their personal life, educational background, and relationship status.

Liquorose is one of the housemates who disclosed her relationship status to her fellow housemates. According to Liqurose, she is single and has been single for a long time because she has suffered a lot of heartbreaks.

Watch the video here>>> https://kingaziz.com/bbnaija-2021-my-heart-has-been-broken-several-times-liquorose-reveals-why-she-is-single/

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Can Be The Wild Card Not Whitemoney – Housemates Discuss The Need To Pro / Sammie Is Not Emotionally Matured Enough- Arin Bbnaija 2021 Live Updates| Ebuka / Akpororo Mistakenly Abused The Pastor Who Invited Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.