Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,772 members, 7,889,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

Letter Of Redundancy, Your Service No Longer Needed. Like All Hell Was Let Loose - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Letter Of Redundancy, Your Service No Longer Needed. Like All Hell Was Let Loose (202 Views)

Best Letter Of Proposal For Meat,pig,chicken,sausages Processing Business 6 / Best Letter Of Proposal For Meat,pig,chicken,sausages Processing Business / A Professional Graphics Designer At Your Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter Of Redundancy, Your Service No Longer Needed. Like All Hell Was Let Loose by Timo01(m): 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
I pray for you not to ever receive this kind of letter, in Jesus name.

It is was not easy for me. This was my story in 2015.
My temperature went up.
My blood pressure went high,
Sleep disappeared from my eyes,
No food had taste in mouth.

This happened when I was working with a certain company in the year 2015.
I was laid off without plan B at hand.

After a while, gathered myself together and dropped my ego started doing all manner of jobs that can put money in my pocket, no matter how small it was.

After a while got another job.
From there got another job.

But when I learned how to generate cash on demand got enough courage and decided to sack my last employer.

I mean I resigned! Yes I did.

I don't know your employment status now. But assume what happened to me in2015, happens to you what will be your next step?
To some people losing their job is like all hell is let loosed.
Because that is the only source of their income in this wide world.

A live Breathing Cash Machine is someone who knows exactly what to do to generate money on demand.
Knowledge is very powerful.

If you know my own definition of Money, No employer can claim lordship over you.

[Come along with me let me show you some tips. hit this link][/https://digitalnaij.com/business-tips]

(1) (Reply)

Construction And Installation Of Citadel High Security Fence / Types Of Fences / Learn Foodstuff Business For Free Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.