Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,977 members, 7,876,687 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 01:21 AM

The Cheapest Phones In Nigeria That Anyone Can Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Cheapest Phones In Nigeria That Anyone Can Buy (450 Views)

High Cost Of Phones In Nigeria / Cheapest Phones To Buy Under N50,000 In Nigeria / Get The Cheapest Phones At The Cheapest Rates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cheapest Phones In Nigeria That Anyone Can Buy by ProfesawFred(m): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
A lot of people have been complaining with the way and manner the prices of phone has been increasing every day in the market, so i took my time to create a nice video to educate us on the cheapest phones in town that anyone can afford.
1. Infinix Smart 5
2. Samsung M11
3. Infinix Note 5....E.t.c
Check it out in details by watching this video
Please don't watch this video without subscribing...thanks!

TRIVIA
To stand a chance of winning airtime please answer this simple question.

...Which country is the producer of Samsung phones...
A. USA B. China C. South Korea D. Japan E. Finlad
Comment your answer and phone number on the YouTube channel comment section and then like and share the video.

NB: Only two lucky winners will be picked...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q95CJzup0EY

Re: The Cheapest Phones In Nigeria That Anyone Can Buy by Promiseibritam: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
U are right my brother, but mine worst pass I cnt even watch the video bcuz I'm using button phone.
My dream phones wia 1. Smart 5 And 2. Hot8 lite
But I was disappointed for two month of no paymen.
I dnt hv any other plans either I'm I expecting any money

I still believe in MIRACLES.

1 Like

Re: The Cheapest Phones In Nigeria That Anyone Can Buy by Promiseibritam: 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
C. South Korea

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7 For Part / How To Make Your Smartphone Charge Faster / How To Solve Flashing Iphone Ios 15.3.1 With An Itunes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.