Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,729 members, 7,882,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

Mytopexchange Issues - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mytopexchange Issues (523 Views)

Stock Market Analyst Needed At Mytopexchange / How Reliable Is Www.mytopexchange.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mytopexchange Issues by nakotee: 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
Please I sent money to mytopexchange and they didn't credit my deriv account after about 5 hours and their numbers are now switched off, please someone should help me on how to track this strangers

1 Like

Re: Mytopexchange Issues by Zaxbash1: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
U have being scammed
Re: Mytopexchange Issues by nakotee: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Please some should help with this guys

1 Like

Re: Mytopexchange Issues by nakotee: 11:19am On Jul 27, 2021
They have credited me this morning, I just decided to acquaint you guys so we all know how it ended

1 Like

Re: Mytopexchange Issues by dobnina(f): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
nakotee:
They have credited me this morning, I just decided to acquaint you guys so we all know how it ended
So you just came to nairaland to label them scammers without proof and your goons were quick to support you without verifying.
Nigerians are always impatient.
I don't even pray to have a customer like you.
How much is your money that Mytopexchange will run away with it.
I have been using Mytopexchange to fund my account and I have a lot of people I recommend from naira land(business section).
None of them were scammed.
These people fund nothing less than 1,000 dollars per transaction.
People like you won't make their findings well before jumping into conclusion.
Re: Mytopexchange Issues by RealLordZeus(m): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
nakotee:
Please I sent money to mytopexchange and they didn't credit my deriv account after about 5 hours and their numbers are now switched off, please someone should help me ont how to track this strangers
That may be a network issues, I have been using Mytopexchange for like 6 yrs now and they are reliable
nakotee:

Oh just saw this. Why not modify your topic and post not to spoil their biz
Re: Mytopexchange Issues by HenryWilliams(m): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
nakotee:
Please I sent money to mytopexchange and they didn't credit my deriv account after about 5 hours and their numbers are now switched off, please someone should help me on how to track this strangers

I have been using Mytopexchange for 3years and still counting, I do a lot of transactions with them and I have never been scammed.
Though no exchanger is perfect, there might be delays cos of system glitch but I assure you, Mytopexchange will never scam you.
Re: Mytopexchange Issues by HenryWilliams(m): 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nigerians are naturally impatient people.. Gosh
Re: Mytopexchange Issues by macphilip: 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
nakotee:
sir, you can always reach out to us via our email, telegram chat or telephone line.
Our Lagos office address is on the Contact-us page of our website.
Re: Mytopexchange Issues by macphilip: 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
Mytopexchange has officially rebranded to Sowget.com
same company, same business. same integrity

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Generate Biogas In Simplified Form For Personal Use And Gains / See The Place Where Railway Wagons Are Assembled In Nigeria- Pics / I Want To Sell 200 Pi Coin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.