Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:40 PM

Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy (44405 Views)

Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" / BBNaija: Peace Wins N250,000 In Eva Task / Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by jojokings: 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
Please I need an old newspaper of Vanguard September 8. 2016 urgently. I will reward you handsomely. Am Abuja base. Kindly Contact me if you have it
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by Germi9: 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
This yousef na fulani abi?
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by DanielAlhassan(m): 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
Can't watch this trash
Only lazy youth have time for this nonsense big brother
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by justjify(m): 12:07am On Jul 27, 2021
nnamdico82:
Let the fucking start tonight, useless show
Go and call Hisbah angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by samsegs(m): 12:24am On Jul 27, 2021
How will I cope with this 10weeks...
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by ollydee: 1:32am On Jul 27, 2021
Liquorose is one of my favorite TikTokers cool
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by Tannhauser(m): 2:37am On Jul 27, 2021
nnamdico82:
Let the fucking start tonight, useless show

grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by bibbiana(f): 2:42am On Jul 27, 2021
Register and earn in dollars after performing tasks. Free registration and no upgrade before earning. It's totally free.
https://rupee4click.com/4qurn
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by lkillbrokehoes: 6:10am On Jul 27, 2021
Grandmasteer:
nah person wey no get wetin e dey think dey watch BBnaija
Nah jobless youths dey watch BBN
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 27, 2021
Grandmasteer:
nah person wey no get wetin e dey think dey watch BBnaija

what about person wey dey read BBnaija update and even have time to comment. ?? undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by divinitybillz(m): 6:32am On Jul 27, 2021
The first day of the pledge isn't part of the pledge. Did you just call me name.....
1. You are ignorant.
2. You really need help.
3. Your parent obviously didn't do a good job, especially your mom.
4. You can still be redeemed from a negative spirit.

Kingdemu:
You're already given it attention, dimwit angry
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by divinitybillz(m): 6:35am On Jul 27, 2021
First day of the pledge isn't part of the pledge. Please dont make me comment on this section. You are distracting me.
Trust me we are doing our bits to make the world a better place, are you?

ifiokjohn:
You have just done it bro...broken your pledge. Lol.
What you doing in this thread?
Simce before bbn came back why didn't you and your ( I won't watch bbn it evil ) solve Nigeria's problem or hold the govt responsible?
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by Revolva(m): 8:47am On Jul 27, 2021
WATCH THE FULL ARENA GAMES HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_-11aP05JY
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by anambraamaka: 8:59am On Jul 27, 2021
The guy fine �
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by VEHINTOLAR: 9:07am On Jul 27, 2021
porthouse7:
allauakba.... People don dey reason yousef to be d first to go home

The guy dull jare !
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by BePrepared: 9:11am On Jul 27, 2021
Kai this news is sooo o sweet this morning, as soon as the came the stock market stabilized, garri is now #20 a cup rice too is 50 naira, chai bbn oo
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by porthouse7(f): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

The guy dull jare !
dat 1no concern me, I don't have favorite in d house yet
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by Komu1048(m): 10:13am On Jul 27, 2021
Halle000:
A 9-YEAR-OLD GIRL WAS IDENTIFIED AS THE ONE SEEN IN CCTV FOOTAGE SETTING ELEANO SUPERMARKET ON FIRE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agIQhtXM3Ls

Which kind unfortunate child is this, that girl na complete ogbanje. I can’t believe my eyes, just went there to light up the place and went her way. My hearts goes to Ebeano right now even though I’m sure Ebeano won’t be stupid enough not to have insure the place against fire n burglar

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by ifiokjohn(m): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2021
divinitybillz:
First day of the pledge isn't part of the pledge. Please dont make me comment on this section. You are distracting me.
lol just like you love football and don't see it as distraction.this how bbn fans do samee

Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by ifiokjohn(m): 10:28am On Jul 27, 2021
divinitybillz:
l

ol just like you love football and don't see it as distraction.this how bbn fans do same

Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by Halle000: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2021
Komu1048:

Which kind unfortunate child is this, that girl na complete ogbanje. I can’t believe my eyes, just went there to light up the place and went her way. My hearts goes to Ebeano right now even though I’m sure Ebeano won’t be stupid enough not to have insure the place against fire n burglar

Its kind of strange though but why will a someone have a CCTV without placing a security there to watch it? Cashier or the Guard can be keeping eye on the CCTV cry
Re: Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy by Komu1048(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2021
Halle000:

Its kind of strange though but why will a someone have a CCTV without placing a security there to watch it? Cashier or the Guard can be keeping eye on the CCTV cry

I’m telling you. A place as large as that should have someone to monitor the cctv but trust Nigerians they r there to cut cost

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija - Mercy And Gedoni Spark Off New Romance In The House / Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija / Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.