Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,921 members, 7,945,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

There Are Two Fake Housemates In The Big Brother Naija House – GUES - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are Two Fake Housemates In The Big Brother Naija House – GUES (459 Views)

The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? / Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / Pastor In Big Brother Naija House As The Show Kicks Off ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Are Two Fake Housemates In The Big Brother Naija House – GUES by Moses990: 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Oh yes, there are two Wildcards(fake housemates) in the House! Think you know who they are?�
Big Brother Naija: “Shine Ya Eye” is the ongoing sixth season of the reality show, premiered on 24 and 25 July 2021 on DStv channel 198 and GOtv channel 29.

Now guess who the fake housemates are between the guys and the ladies

SOURCE: Coolstories Forum
LINK TO ARTICLE: https://coolstories.com.ng/forum/topic/do-you-know-there-are-two-fake-housemates-in-the-big-brother-naija-house-guess-who/#postid-106

Re: There Are Two Fake Housemates In The Big Brother Naija House – GUES by Kieldgreat: 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ofcourse it’s Liquorose and some other person.

I’d keep this one a secret to wet your appetite but e go choke sha �

(1) (Reply)

Watch And See How This Man Was Caught / ‘my Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / Guys: Will You Accept This Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.