Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,411 members, 7,891,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

Missing Toyota Corolla In Abuja. Pls Help!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Missing Toyota Corolla In Abuja. Pls Help!! (1038 Views)

Stolen/missing Toyota Corolla 2003 Reg No SMK 123 EV(Lagos) / 2 units of 2015 Clean Title Toyota Corolla In Ibadan @4.9m 23k Mileage / 2016 Damn Clean Registered Corolla In Ibadan @5.m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Toyota Corolla In Abuja. Pls Help!! by kesmiraAutos: 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
MISSING VEHICLE IN ABUJA!

A 2003/2004 Model Silver Coloured Toyota Corolla was stolen this evening(26/7/2021) between 6.30/6.35pm at Lugbe FHA, Abuja.

Registration number: SMK 848 CU
Chassis Number: ZT1BR32E430142001

Anybody with useful Information should please contact the nearest police or call 08069249335 or 08170330876.

Thank you..
I will appreciate if this post gets to the Front page for Wider Audience.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

Re: Missing Toyota Corolla In Abuja. Pls Help!! by Wickedfact: 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
Wahala be like corolla. Hard to buy, easy to steal.

7 Likes

Re: Missing Toyota Corolla In Abuja. Pls Help!! by WiszyFraud: 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
You didn’t lock the car?? undecided

You just pray the car is still within your state.
Most of these car stealers ,usually take the cars to far away locations after stealing angry

3 Likes

Re: Missing Toyota Corolla In Abuja. Pls Help!! by Grupo(m): 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
WiszyFraud:
You didn’t lock the car?? undecided

You just pray the car is still within your state.
Most of these car stealers ,usually take the cars to far away locations after stealing grin

Which kind mumu question be this?

2 Likes

Re: Missing Toyota Corolla In Abuja. Pls Help!! by Bornbiafra: 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
2003 Corolla has no key sensor so it prone to theft.....

Anyways na zoo be this
The car is on its way to mbuka osisioma

1 Like

Re: Missing Toyota Corolla In Abuja. Pls Help!! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
even abuja the capital is not safe from crime, buhari why? op God willing, ur car will be found in Jesus name.AMEN!
Re: Missing Toyota Corolla In Abuja. Pls Help!! by zoeA: 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
All COROLLA cars should come with tracker...thief too like am
Re: Missing Toyota Corolla In Abuja. Pls Help!! by sam564: 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
my brother, the car be like okada for abuja now.... dem too plenty I swear and naso d cars expensive because of the high demand of it...
I dey lugbe ssef, I no hear anything..
OP God go help u to see am....

I swear if I get my own car bah, I go put all manner of security on it, both physically and spiritually......
I remember person golf3 wey I use for taxi den, I put security conected to the engine and doors and also tight one solid mantle inside... till I return d car, no accident or stealing, na only agberoo and normal engine fault

3 Likes

Re: Missing Toyota Corolla In Abuja. Pls Help!! by GOFRONT(m): 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
Corolla.....Endangered specie
Re: Missing Toyota Corolla In Abuja. Pls Help!! by igahdavid(m): 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hope it has a car tracker
Re: Missing Toyota Corolla In Abuja. Pls Help!! by Duru9(m): 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Money wey police go chop just to look for this car
For reach you buy tracker and installed

We are always too lazy to do the right thing

If police ask you for 100k now you go sharply provide because you want your car found

Tracker isn't up to that

I pray you find it sir

The way Corolla full for Abuja eeh

My guy wey them kill for gwags collect him car na for kogi them track am get am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Toyota Corolla In Abuja. Pls Help!! by kozmokaz(m): 12:01am On Jul 27, 2021
Duru9:
Money wey police go chop just to look for this car
For reach you buy tracker and installed

We are always too lazy to do the right thing

If police ask you for 100k now you go sharply provide because you want your car found

Tracker isn't up to that

I pray you find it sir

The way Corolla full for Abuja eeh

My guy wey them kill for gwags collect him car na for kogi them track am get am

Omo last night my guy Camry was snatched at gun point for umuahia ooo

Baba check em tracker see em car done de comot the state that same night off the car … only for this guys to still search find am on back car comot

This car snatchers are becoming professionals!
Re: Missing Toyota Corolla In Abuja. Pls Help!! by Duru9(m): 12:06am On Jul 27, 2021
kozmokaz:

Omo last night my guy Camry was snatched at gun point for umuahia ooo

Baba check em tracker see em car done de comot the state that same night off the car … only for this guys to still search find am on back car comot

This car snatchers are becoming professionals!

Him make mistake bro

If them snatch your car, no off am,. Just de fellow up with police any state them enter police go signal that state them go follow up

Once you off am
They go look for am and cut am

3 Likes

Re: Missing Toyota Corolla In Abuja. Pls Help!! by lakefist(m): 12:15am On Jul 27, 2021
Duru9:

Him make mistake bro

If them snatch your car, no off am,. Just de fellow up with police any state them enter police go signal that state them go follow up

Once you off am

I don learn another thing today.

1 Like

Re: Missing Toyota Corolla In Abuja. Pls Help!! by Duru9(m): 12:19am On Jul 27, 2021
lakefist:

I don learn another thing today.

When they thief my guy car For gwagwalada they head towards kogi
Police de track them de follow up
Them get accident for road come enter one mechanic

Police see say the car park for a spot over night

Them go very early morning arrest the mechanic mechanic carry them to who brought car for him the boys no dey house they arrest him papa

3 Likes

Re: Missing Toyota Corolla In Abuja. Pls Help!! by lakefist(m): 12:33am On Jul 27, 2021
Duru9:

When they thief my guy car For gwagwalada they head towards kogi
Police de track them de follow up
Them get accident for road come enter one mechanic

Police see say the car park for a spot over night

Them go very early morning arrest the mechanic mechanic carry them to who brought car for him the boys no dey house they arrest him papa

Nice one.
Re: Missing Toyota Corolla In Abuja. Pls Help!! by Nicklaus619(m): 5:16am On Jul 27, 2021
Lugbe? FHA I don't know why I don't like that area, anything lugbe don't just sit well with me, a lot of thugs and people that are ready to rip you off to your underpants everywhere there angry

Op, didn't you install a tracking device on it?
First of goan make a report to the police at lugbe, then go to Anti car theft office CID command Abuja, make a written complain there, believe me, with 100k or less, your care will resurface before Thursday.

The Command will use their control room to call the whole 36 state and check points with your vehicle particulars, to check and flag down the vehicle anywhere and report to the command when they do, the anti car theft will track the vehicle and retrieve it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Toyota Corolla In Abuja. Pls Help!! by MajesticKris: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2021
That car fit Don reach Lagos...
Re: Missing Toyota Corolla In Abuja. Pls Help!! by Dozieson(m): 9:30am On Jul 27, 2021
MajesticKris:
That car fit Don reach Lagos...

Too bad

1 Like

Re: Missing Toyota Corolla In Abuja. Pls Help!! by kozmokaz(m): 9:54am On Jul 27, 2021
Duru9:

Him make mistake bro

Once you off am

Omo e tire me

Plus bout 4 iPhones them collect ….

Any way to track iPhone ? Abeg

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used 2010 Toyota Camry Xle Model Full Option Clean Title. Dm 07083676583 / Neat Foreign Used Mercedes-benz MLK350 2013 For Sale!- SOLD!!! / Foreign Used 2014 Toyota Tundra Iforce For Sale In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.