Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,394 members, 7,881,432 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:24 PM

Go For This Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Go For This Now (219 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Go For This Now by Mercisharelove(f): 6:55am On Jul 27, 2021
There is such a statement as " the BLESSING of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY IN CHRIST JESUS BY THE HOLY SPIRIT MAKES RICH AND ADD NO SORROW TO HIM ".

Notice I said the blessing, not blessings as of many, but blessing as of ONE CHRIST JESUS, THERE'S NO SORROW IN CHRIST.

HIS BLESSING MAKES RICH, HEALTHY AND NO DEATH IN HIM. HALLELUJAH.
Re: Go For This Now by Mercisharelove(f): 8:05am On Jul 27, 2021
7olamide6:
Follow me on ig @7olamide6 www.instagram.com/7olamide6 to get a cartoon for yourself just like this

For what purpose??

(1) (Reply)

All My Relationships End Up In Disasters-is It My Destiny To Share My Husband? / Dealing With The Situation Of Loving Someone That Doesn’t Love You Back? / Where Are You Nose Mask?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.