Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,328 members, 7,888,044 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:08 PM

Pastors Can Not Be Employed, They Are Ordain By God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Can Not Be Employed, They Are Ordain By God (308 Views)

Pope To Ordain Married Men Priests / Church Of England Set To Ordain First Nigerian Gay Priest / 7 Things Our Nigerian Pastors Can Learn From Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors Can Not Be Employed, They Are Ordain By God by Lostchild(m): 10:56am On Jul 27, 2021
Pastors Can Not Be Employed, They Are Ordain By God -

I came across a thread of how some certain numbers of pastors was sacked and I see many ignorant folks quoting scriptures that they were sacked because they failed to bear fruits.

The word Himself (John 15:1) said, I am the real vine and my father is the gardener. He breaks off every branch in me that does not bear fruit, and he prunes every branch that does bear fruit, so that it will be clean. See, God was talking about trials here, when you are fulfilling your purpose here on earth, God will prune you by purifying you through many years of trials and suffering to make you spiritually clean, so that you can bear more fruit and fufill more of your purpose.

(John 15:5)
I am the vine and you are the branches. Those who remain in me and I in them, will bear much fruit; for you can do nothing without me. With deeper understanding, you will see that (John 15:1-5) is linked to (Romans 8:29)

Bearing fruit has to do with God knowing and predestination, and it is only God that fore knew and predestine. I may be employed to do a certain work under a man but that doesn't mean the job I am employed to do is my destiny which is God calling. God can call you to be a doctor, a nurse, a scientist, a banker, care-giver, teacher, pastor, prophet, an artist or a musician, etc, base on God's fore knowledge.

See,
Christianity is not about gathering the crowd to your satisfaction, bearing fruit is not about the crowd. I remember when God warn His late prophet about the crowd and they began to ask God for wisdom to select those who will be allowed to come inside the church hall. Christianity is much more than what many of you think or expect. I say this because of what I have seen spiritually and physically.

You cannot root a three from somewhere and plant that tree at the location of your choice and expect it to bear your own fruits. A mango tree cannot bring fort apple. An almond tree cannot bear guava fruit, and every fruit has its own location and seasons.

Even If they employed and sack their employees, it is their own business and that shouldn't be much of my concern, but my purpose for this write up is that, I just want my belove readers to know that, pastors are not employed, they are ordain by God

I repeat; pastors are not employed, they are ordain (planted) by God, who is the gardener.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Can Not Be Employed, They Are Ordain By God by Explicit02: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2021
Pastors can be employed after being ordained by God ...... Not all pastor will own a church you can be a pastor and work under a big church
Re: Pastors Can Not Be Employed, They Are Ordain By God by Lostchild(m): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2021
Explicit02:
Pastors can be employed after being ordained by God ...... Not all pastor will own a church you can be a pastor and work under a big church

Those whom God has called as pastors to preach the gospel are not employed by men. God Himself has ordain and planted them somewhere to bear much fruit

Those winners preachers were sacked because they are church workers
Re: Pastors Can Not Be Employed, They Are Ordain By God by jantman(m): 11:41am On Jul 27, 2021
@Boomark
The article above is what I previously tried to convey to you, that you should try harder to know the mind of God concerning your life. If you are led in the wrong direction, you may waste many years of your life for taking hr wrong path.

I haven't forgotten you
Re: Pastors Can Not Be Employed, They Are Ordain By God by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
Not all plants planted in the church were planted by God.

Some were planted by men, some by the devil.

But Jesus said, "every plant that my Father has not planted shall be uprooted!" Matthew 15:13

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Can Not Be Employed, They Are Ordain By God by Lostchild(m): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Not all plants planted in the church were planted by God.

Some were planted by men, some by the devil.

But Jesus said, "every plant that my Father has not planted shall be uprooted!" Matthew 15:13

God bless.

You are very right. Even our Lord Jesus talks about the enemy will come to sow tares among the seed. I do not want to go into scriptures, but I totally agree with you

1 Like

Re: Pastors Can Not Be Employed, They Are Ordain By God by Kobojunkie: 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
Lostchild:

Even If they employ and sack their employers, it is their own business and that shouldn't be much of my concern, but my purpose for this write up is that I just want my belove readers to know that Pastors are not employed, they are ordain by God

I repeat; Pastors are not employed, they are ordain (planted) by God, who is the gardener.
All of God's calls in Jesus Christ and done through Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ never said He calls some in His flock as your pastors so who exactly called the ones you call pastors? That mystery has yet been resolved to this day by those of you who believe in such men as authorities over your lives. undecided

Jesus Christ never specially ordained anyone of His own as the only way to becoming a Son of God is through continual submission to and obedience to His teachings and comandments/rules , God's Truth - John 8 vs 31 - 44. undecided

Also, everyone of those called to follow Jesus Christ is commanded to work, not for food that perishes, but instead for food that sustains to eternity which only Jesus Christ gives- John 6 vs 25 - 34. So, working for your churches and receiving a paycheck and perishable food at the end of the day does not seem to align with the plan that Jesus Christ has in place for those who are His. undecided

(1) (Reply)

When Your Church Won't Recognise Your Gift/talent (do This) / Get To The Root Of Your Problem / Rev Obiorah Ezekiel,general Overseer Christian Pentecostal Mission Dies At 78

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.