Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,484 members, 7,911,137 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:17 AM

Complications About DOB On NIN And Passport Docs - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Complications About DOB On NIN And Passport Docs (235 Views)

Difference Between Visa And Passport / Change Of DOB On International Passport / Is It Possible To Change DOB On International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complications About DOB On NIN And Passport Docs by Tim95: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ok guys, please I need your views about this.

I was meant to do data capturing for my IPP earlier this month, unfortunately the DOB on my NIN conflicts that of the one on the Birth Certificate I submitted.

Having submitted the right Birth Certificate that corresponds with my DOB on NIN for like 3wks now, I am yet to be recalled for capturing.

Guys in the house, does it take that long to rectify such mistakes?

Please help.
It's really frustrating.

(1) (Reply)

Time Travel To 2007, What Is Your Best Song ? / Why Multiple Covid19 Tests Despite Being Negative As A 9ja Citizen Entering 9ja? / Passenger Arrested For D*stroying Properties Worth Thousands Of Nair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.