Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,677 members, 7,921,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:20 AM

Nigerian Woman Reportedly Gone Mad In Zuwara, Tripoli Of Libya. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Woman Reportedly Gone Mad In Zuwara, Tripoli Of Libya. (712 Views)

Doctor Noah Kekere Arrested For Organ Harvesting ‘Runs Mad’ In Cell / Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV / Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Reportedly Gone Mad In Zuwara, Tripoli Of Libya. by dignity33: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
A woman simple identify as a Gift from Edo state was seen on libya coast town of Zuwara in Tripoli on Monday running mad. In the video posted by concerned Nigerians in Libya, the woman could be seen hitting a stone on the ground and repeatedly saying "Ok and Container".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OojJK1_Eiws

Re: Nigerian Woman Reportedly Gone Mad In Zuwara, Tripoli Of Libya. by Misstittee: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
Abike please do something about this embarassed
Re: Nigerian Woman Reportedly Gone Mad In Zuwara, Tripoli Of Libya. by DaddyRochie1642: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
Someone will soon come here and blame "village people", just watch and see

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Reportedly Gone Mad In Zuwara, Tripoli Of Libya. by Pierocash(m): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
She is a victim of human traffickers who lured her into prostitution,made her take an oath. She reneged on the agreement and ran mad.

People should stop cutting corners to Europe,riches doesn't come from abroad but from above

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Reportedly Gone Mad In Zuwara, Tripoli Of Libya. by illicit(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
Why do people run mad sef

Can't they walk mad
Re: Nigerian Woman Reportedly Gone Mad In Zuwara, Tripoli Of Libya. by lkillbrokehoes: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
The way some Nigerians risks their lives just to get to libya is really surprising
Re: Nigerian Woman Reportedly Gone Mad In Zuwara, Tripoli Of Libya. by Hangmnk: 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
Awon " progressive developers" I really love how Libyans treat their fck ups
Re: Nigerian Woman Reportedly Gone Mad In Zuwara, Tripoli Of Libya. by Arda1000(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hangmnk:
Awon " progressive developers" I really love how Libyans treat their fck ups
oni Kure grin u missed the part where the op mentioned she’s from Edo state
Re: Nigerian Woman Reportedly Gone Mad In Zuwara, Tripoli Of Libya. by laiperi: 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
See how you messed up your point. Are you telling those seeking to break free of slave madams not to do it, otherwise they would run mad?

Pierocash:
She is a victim of human traffickers who lured her into prostitution,made her take an oath.

She reneged on the agreement and ran mad.

People should stop cutting corners to Europe,riches doesn't come from abroad but from above
Re: Nigerian Woman Reportedly Gone Mad In Zuwara, Tripoli Of Libya. by Pierocash(m): 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
laiperi:
See how you messed up your point. Are you telling those seeking to break free of slave madams not to do it, otherwise they would run mad?

whther I tell them to or not,don't sign an illegal treaty of you can't dine with the devil.

Besides,that isn't my point. I only pointed out the cause of her madness ,not whether I'm in support of the trade or not isn't my point
Re: Nigerian Woman Reportedly Gone Mad In Zuwara, Tripoli Of Libya. by laiperi: 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
Dude, you made a good point but messed up with cause of madness.

Pierocash:
whther I tell them to or not,don't sign an illegal treaty of you can't dine with the devil.

Besides,that isn't my point. I only pointed out the cause of her madness ,not whether I'm in support of the trade or not isn't my point

(1) (Reply)

/ Seminal Fluids Analysis / Diabetes Info!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.