Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,155 members, 7,907,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:16 AM

"Maria & Liquorose Will Be The Mercy & Tacha Of Bbnaija Season 6" - Fans Predict - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Maria & Liquorose Will Be The Mercy & Tacha Of Bbnaija Season 6" - Fans Predict (902 Views)

“davido And Downgrading Himself 5&6″ – Fans Trolls Davido After Pictures Of Him / BBNaija: "I Natacha Akide Have Never Thrown A Shade At Mercy" - Tacha Reacts / Jaruma Empire Promise Tacha Of Bbnaija Billionaire Husband If She Get Evicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Maria & Liquorose Will Be The Mercy & Tacha Of Bbnaija Season 6" - Fans Predict by Okoyeaniche(m): 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
Big Brother Naija season 6 housemates, Maria and dancer Liquorose are expected to be this season's Tacha and Mercy, according to fans of the reality TV show.

Recall the Tacha and Mercy were never friends while in the Big Brother Naija house. In fact they don't communicate with each other, and they kept their distances.

Their relationship got so sour that they almost fought in the house, which led to the disqualification of the Queen of Titans, Tacha. While Mercy ended up being the winner of the Big Brother Naija season 4 reality TV show.

Seeing the same beef growing between Maria and Liquorose, fans have predicted that they might be the next housemates to follow the same paths as Tacha and Mercy.

See fans reasons here...READ MORE

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Am Enjoying The Best Sex Of My Entire Life - A Cheating And Mother Of Two / Prince Harry Is Called A Hypocrite For Flying His Friend's £45m Private Jet / Check Out Ebuka's Look To #BBNaija's Sunday Live Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.