Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,988 members, 7,973,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:00 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Wins Monaco Film Festival Award! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Wins Monaco Film Festival Award! (913 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Wins Monaco Film Festival Award! by LTVersati(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2011
http://korrectnation.com/?p=8245

On Thursday 12th May 2011, African film star GENEVIEVE NNAJI was awarded the ‘Best Breakthrough Performance’ accolade at the annual Monaco Charity Film Festival (MCFF) last night. A specially selected jury, headed by Russian film actor Oleg Vidov awarded the actress the prize for her gripping role as ‘Teema’ in the 2011 Nollywood movie ‘THE MIRROR BOY.’ The glittering ceremony was held at the prestigious Hermitage Hotel in Monte Carlo

Now in its 6th year, the Monaco Charity Film Festival is a non-profit charity event for the benefit of poor children around the world. The festival also helps new and developing filmmakers to find financing and distribution for their films.

Nnaji, who was unable to attend the ceremony, said in a statement;

“I’m thrilled to have received such an amazing honour from the MCFF. I put a huge amount of passion and love into every role I play so it’s wonderful to be recognized not only in my country Nigeria, but now on the international stage. I would like to thank the MCFF jury, my amazing team, family and of course my fans.”

Read more here ---> http://korrectnation.com/?p=8245

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Love Featured On Cnn African Voices / Baba Suwe Is Freed / Nkiru Sylvanus Unveils New Reality Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.