Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:53 PM

I Want To Buy Smart Watch. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Buy Smart Watch. (475 Views)

I Want To Buy A Smart Watch / Buy Smart Phone And Win Big / Buy Smart Phones At The Phone Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Smart Watch. by Mrquote: 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
I want to buy smart watch and they are so many models in the market. Am in warri if you sell comment below and if you have any advice about the one not to buy please also advice. If you sell and you dey warri let me know in the comment section
Thanks
Re: I Want To Buy Smart Watch. by Mide3367: 12:52am On Jul 28, 2021
Check jumia.
Re: I Want To Buy Smart Watch. by Angelparadise: 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
Mrquote:
I want to buy smart watch and they are so many models in the market. Am in warri if you sell comment below and if you have any advice about the one not to buy please also advice. If you sell and you dey warri let me know in the comment section
Thanks
you can remove ur number I have invited you to the group
Re: I Want To Buy Smart Watch. by TechCapon(m): 6:58am On Jan 08, 2022
Angelparadise:
you can remove ur number I have invited you to the group
you can add me as well. I want to buy

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Phone Needed / How To Get Free Airtime Of 1000 Naira Using Shareit Lite App / Please Respond I Have Tried All Ways To Sort This On Google And Youtube...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.