Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,167 members, 7,943,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

Rufus Ebegba Speaks Fire To Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rufus Ebegba Speaks Fire To Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Elections (185 Views)

Rufus Eseoghene Ebegba - Wikipedia / Rufus Ebegba Congratulates President Muhammadu Buhari On 2020 Democracy Day: / 2 Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Students Die While Returning From Nightclub In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rufus Ebegba Speaks Fire To Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Elections by btvnigeria(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2021
*"The idea of giving out things because of the desire for political office is rather dishonest and it appears to have created an unhealthy entitlement mentality amongst those charged with the responsibility of governance and administration as it relates to Delta State."*

*"However, I subscribe to giving as an expression of Charity, obedience to God Almighty and a Responsibility to society."*

*"With every sense of humility and ideal esteem, I have been a technocrat serving the Nation, Africa and the World."*
*"My services have contributed to job creation, improved service delivery and contributed to infrastructural development."*
*"These are areas which are more endearing to society."*

*"Delta State has equally benefited from my services through jobs for Deltans and an enabling environment for economic growth."*

*"Those who want a better Delta State will go for content and capacity."*
*"Those who want leaders with wrong experiences that have kept the state in the negative and mediocre estimation, may think differently."*

*"Everybody may not know me, and if some don't know me, it doesn't mean that others don't know me."*
*"There has been a standard that the system is used to, however there is need to change the state from the usual, this is what needs to be done."*

*-Dr Rufus Ebegba,*
*APC Chieftain/ DG Nigerian Biosafety Management Agency (NBMA);*

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Tribal Bulling And Abuse On Nairaland / Big Brother Nigeria S6 2nd Wildcard Revealed.... SEE PHOTO / IPMAN Crisis: Petrol Scarcity Looms In Eastern Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.