Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,343 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:06 AM

We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video (32688 Views)

DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer / Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader / Nnamdi Kanu; UK Based Nigerian Man Shares Intimate Picture With Wife On Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video by guychidile: 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
Meaning
Re: We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video by guychidile: 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
Meaning what ?
Re: We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
Jamaica1503:
Not exactly true cos I wacthed barrister ifeanyi ejiofo MNK lawyer this morning on arise news he said the UK are not sincere about offering his client consular service

Because the person in question is a terrorist. Watch him lose his citizenship by the time they’re done with him. Want a country but cannot even live in your own place. Loudmouths

1 Like

Re: We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video by tsmat(m): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
Penguin2:
Britain is not doing enough.

It’s obvious they are complicit in this.

Buhari is even in British soil right now. Someone that kidnapped your citizen and yet no single statement from the home govt.

Lol. Wait did he stop being a Nigerian the moment he became a Brit
Re: We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video by erico2k2(m): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
do yah all know the meaning of consular service
Re: We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video by erico2k2(m): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
tsmat:

Lol. Wait did he stop being a Nigerian the moment he became a Brit
you can if you want to, U dnt even need to get permission from Nigeria!
Re: We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video by erico2k2(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
Karlman:

That's an insult!
Do you know the MEANING??
Re: We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
Dovegrey:
.Nnamdi kanu the tomentor of FG grin.

The first arrest made him popular.

This second arrest will end Up making him more popular.
Mazi na international freedom fighter now! He had gone international..
Re: We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video by Tonytonex(m): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
Mynd44:

He perhaps has no idea what consular assistance is.
please, what does it mean?
Re: We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video by Lagoon0: 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
[quote author=Guyman02 post=104180137]
The same lawyer who requested for consular services for his client is the same one you are accusing of ignorance.
I know that your job here as Mod is to look for every story that mentions Nnamdi Kanu so that you can quickly move it to FP to gather traffic in your name, some of the stories are so ridiculous that many here think you are anti Igbo.
[/quote
Re: We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video by Karlman: 6:53am On Jul 29, 2021
erico2k2:

Do you know the MEANING??
How can I?
Please tell me so that me too can know like you!
FOOL.
Re: We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video by MusaChukwudi: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
FamTomx2:

Head Slammer, I think this thread is not meant for people like you and your likes.

But it is meant for FAKE Britons like IPOB Director? You no dey shame? See how he was captured like a rat…

1 Like

Re: We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video by tsmat(m): 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
erico2k2:

you can if you want to, U dnt even need to get permission from Nigeria!

Lol then you know nothing about changing of citizenship or Dual citizenship.
Re: We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video by erico2k2(m): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
tsmat:

Lol then you know nothing about changing of citizenship or Dual citizenship.
if you have been on Nairaland long enough as I do you would not say what you just did as we had this discussion ages ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting / Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano / Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.