Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,966 members, 7,949,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

Mercedes AMG GT Black Series- AMG Most Powerful Engine - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes AMG GT Black Series- AMG Most Powerful Engine (889 Views)

The Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series Now Holds The Production Car Nurburgring Record / All-New 2019 Mercedes-AMG G63 SUV Revealed With 577hp And Goes From 0-60 In 4.4s / Mercedes AMG G65 Brabus 900 22 Unvieled At IAA 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercedes AMG GT Black Series- AMG Most Powerful Engine by Autohage(m): 11:07am On Jul 28, 2021
There’s nothing more interesting than a sight that is striking and keeps one having the “I can’t have enough” vibe.
Mercedes AMG GT Black Series just has that aura all around, entirely different in performance and appearance as it strikes.
I still hold absolute love for the fifth generation Black Series, Mercedes-Benz SLS, for it’s gullwing doors as it sets it apart.The $326050 Mercedes AMG GT Black Series is absolutely just that road beast just as its look says it all. Mercedes AMG GT Black Series is the sixth generation of the “Black Series” equipped with 4.0L V8 Bi-Turbo engine with a flat crankshaft controlled with AMG Speedshift 7-speed transmission gearbox that has a top speed of 325km/h.
It’s engine is AMG most powerful V8 series engine of all time that blisters 730hp and 800Nm of torque due to a modified crankshaft known as flatplane V8.Nevertheless, the two new exhaust gas turbochargers contributes to it’s extreme engine output.
0-100km/h in 3.2 seconds and 0-200km/h in under 9 seconds having the same records as even the wildest Huracán; Lamborghini Huracán Performante and Porsche 911 GT2RS as the AMG GT Black Series unleashes its wrath.The bonnet made completely of carbon fibre has an impressive weird look with two large exhaust air openings that makes it captivating. The concept that aids the engine cool off while making its run. Brace yourself for the encounter with the most powerful V8 engine from AMG as the GT3 car accounts for extreme performance.

https://autohage.com/mercedes-amg-gt-black-series-amg-most-powerful-engine/

Re: Mercedes AMG GT Black Series- AMG Most Powerful Engine by Number1benue: 11:42am On Jul 28, 2021
My love for Benz.

Benz or nothing

1 Like

Re: Mercedes AMG GT Black Series- AMG Most Powerful Engine by Autohage(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
Absolutely
Re: Mercedes AMG GT Black Series- AMG Most Powerful Engine by Xtardom(m): 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
Gorgeous. An absolute beauty and power

(1) (Reply)

My Honda Baby Boy Comsume Too Much Of Fuel / We Will Overhaul Your Vehicle For You At Little Cost / Why Is My 2005 Benz C230 Sports Consuming Too Much Fuel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.