Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,035 members, 7,966,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:36 AM

Free Nazi Nnamdi Kanu Now To Avoid Had I Know – Rita Edochie Tells FG [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Free Nazi Nnamdi Kanu Now To Avoid Had I Know – Rita Edochie Tells FG [video] (490 Views)

I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court / Borrow Money From China & Pay Nnamdi Kanu - Daddy Freeze Tells FG (Video) / "The Enemy I Know": Rita Daniels Movie, Staring Ken Erics, Bolanle Ninalowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Nazi Nnamdi Kanu Now To Avoid Had I Know – Rita Edochie Tells FG [video] by gistnaijazone: 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nollywood actress Rita Edochie has took to her Instagram page to show the love she has for Biafra.

The actress shared a video on her Instagram page saying that Federal Government of Nigeria should fee the leader if the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu from the DSS office.

She further added that Igbo’s can’t be a third class citizen in their own land.

She wrote “Free Nazi Nnamdi Kanu to avoid had I Know, allow us to go, we need Biafra, we can’t keep bing a third class citizen in our own land”

Click on the link below to watch video:
https://gistnaijazone.com/free-nazi-nnamdi-kanu-now-to-avoid-had-i-know-rita-edochie-tells-fg-video/

Re: Free Nazi Nnamdi Kanu Now To Avoid Had I Know – Rita Edochie Tells FG [video] by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
Is she tired of the church business and arranging fake miracles? maybe its politics time for her
Re: Free Nazi Nnamdi Kanu Now To Avoid Had I Know – Rita Edochie Tells FG [video] by Chimeluv(f): 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
She should organize a protest on that offline instead of talking about it online

(1) (Reply)

Cross Was Jealous And Angry As Jaypaul Bought A Flower For Saskay / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Birthday In An Awkward Way / Interesting... Conversation Between Bobrisky And Mopha. Mopha You Shouldn't Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.