Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,760 members, 7,889,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:20 PM

Jaruma Reveals To Women That Her Kayanmata Will Not Work For Obi Cubana. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jaruma Reveals To Women That Her Kayanmata Will Not Work For Obi Cubana. (1067 Views)

Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Obi Cubana Reacts To Jaruma Saying Her ‘kayanmata’ Can’t Work On Him Because He / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaruma Reveals To Women That Her Kayanmata Will Not Work For Obi Cubana. by Iambodemartins: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYdgELElC-0

Jaruma shatters her potential client's hope, says “Billionaires like Obi Cubana have spiritual protection on them and cannot be jazzed”

Re: Jaruma Reveals To Women That Her Kayanmata Will Not Work For Obi Cubana. by Jerryherd: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
Juju pass juju
Re: Jaruma Reveals To Women That Her Kayanmata Will Not Work For Obi Cubana. by darocha1: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
1 advice.

Go and WORK
Re: Jaruma Reveals To Women That Her Kayanmata Will Not Work For Obi Cubana. by slowice(m): 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
Mumu child leading other Mumu wasted skirt generation to their damnation
Re: Jaruma Reveals To Women That Her Kayanmata Will Not Work For Obi Cubana. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
This woman her inappropriate yanch won't let us hear words with her kayanmata
Re: Jaruma Reveals To Women That Her Kayanmata Will Not Work For Obi Cubana. by PrimeWatermark: 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
Can it work on redpillers? grin grin
Re: Jaruma Reveals To Women That Her Kayanmata Will Not Work For Obi Cubana. by Freebandz365: 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
Attention Seeker grin grin

Anyways I sell airtime at affordable rate

500=1k airtime
1k= 2k airtime
2k=4k airtime

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

God Bless.
Re: Jaruma Reveals To Women That Her Kayanmata Will Not Work For Obi Cubana. by tnerro1(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Queen of the bunch
Re: Jaruma Reveals To Women That Her Kayanmata Will Not Work For Obi Cubana. by Belafonte(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
grin Solid marketing caveat. I actually respect this woman's sales acumen.

Her stuff is simply a placebo, so if you didn't get the results you desired, perhaps the gods don't want it to grin Genius

I need to build a brand so irredeemable nonces make me rich grin
Re: Jaruma Reveals To Women That Her Kayanmata Will Not Work For Obi Cubana. by Belafonte(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
Jerryherd:
Juju pass juju

You mean mumu pass mumu? grin

Can't you see she's giving excuses why her shït doesn't work to her mumu clientele? grin
Re: Jaruma Reveals To Women That Her Kayanmata Will Not Work For Obi Cubana. by Jerryherd: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
Belafonte:

You mean mumu pass mumu? grin

Can't you see she's giving excuses why her shït doesn't work to her mumu clientele? grin

I pity your life ... Smh for you

I pray to heavenly father say make those karichika slay queen no knack you kanyamata... You Account no go remain the same
Re: Jaruma Reveals To Women That Her Kayanmata Will Not Work For Obi Cubana. by Belafonte(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
Jerryherd:

I pity your life ... Smh for you

I pray to heavenly father say make those karichika slay queen no knack you kanyamata... You Account no go remain the same

They cannot come near me because I don't buy the kind of market they sell. I obey my heavenly father's commands and steer clear of them. I am divinely protected tongue

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ugly Girls Are Useless / How Do I Handle This Trouble Maker / Movie! The Sex Lives Of College Girls S1 | Download Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.