Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,545 members, 7,905,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

I Woke Up To See His Brain Scattered On The Road A Week After He Asked Me This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Woke Up To See His Brain Scattered On The Road A Week After He Asked Me This (2099 Views)

Ritualists Kill 11-Year-Old Almajiri In Bauchi, Remove His Brain (Graphic Pics) / “When I Woke Up, I Realized My Kidney Was Gone” - 23-Year-Old Gambian Human Traf / Boko Haram Commander Arrested A Week After Leading Attack In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Woke Up To See His Brain Scattered On The Road A Week After He Asked Me This by iamscope(m): 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
One week ago, a young man approached me, said he was directed to me from his friend and needed a medical Certificate of fitness for NYSC. I directed him on how to go about it. Today I woke up to see his brain scattered on the road on somebody’s WhatsApp status. His vehicle had an accident on his way to camp in Katsina. Him and 3 others died. Many injured. These happening sound like mere stories to you until it gets so close to you. I can’t even process how I feel right now.

Why does NYSC still exist and even if it has to, why would someone have to be made to travel across almost 10 states? Long distance Road transportation is very unsafe in Nigeria now because of slates of banditry, terrorism and kidnapping. Greed with a topping of wickedness among Nigeria transportation companies makes them subject drivers to back to back trips for upto 72 hours. How can a driver return from a 14 hours trip and you insist he goes for another trip immediately sometimes without even taking his bath? Evil! They end up sleep-driving. Even robots need rest else they might heat up and they’ll be mechanical fault.

Read full story here -
https://www.spytweets.com/i-woke-up-to-see-his-brain-scattered-on-the-road-a-week-after-he-asked-me-this-question-man/

Re: I Woke Up To See His Brain Scattered On The Road A Week After He Asked Me This by 27Pushing30: 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ignorant write up
Re: I Woke Up To See His Brain Scattered On The Road A Week After He Asked Me This by Prettypearl021(f): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
I saw the video ...
It was so bad, although I didn't know it was an accident...Because they had head injuries.
Too bad
Re: I Woke Up To See His Brain Scattered On The Road A Week After He Asked Me This by Iliveforever(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
Where is the graphic picture
Re: I Woke Up To See His Brain Scattered On The Road A Week After He Asked Me This by muller101(m): 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
This useless thread should be closed.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Mobs Invade Dog Shelter, Gun Down 29 Dogs And Puppies / RIP To One Of The World Greatest Fighter,john Cena / OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What Happened In Port Harcourt Yesterday (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.