Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,180 members, 7,943,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

How To Meet Pretty Girls From Facebook - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Meet Pretty Girls From Facebook (642 Views)

Get More Girls From Facebook To Visit You (Video) / Get More Girls From Facebook To Visit You / Drop Your Number To Meet Hot Edo Girls For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Meet Pretty Girls From Facebook by scotz101(m): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
Shey you send girls messages and they ignore it.

You tell her You love her and she blanks you. No more replies?

It's not her fault. It's yours, you have been doing it wrong.

I was also doing it wrong and getting rejection upon rejection until I saw this 30 page book by Emy Armstrong that shows you how you can get Facebook girls to say yes and come over like ABC

It's complete magic

And it's very affordable. I think it's still ₦2,500.

Go and check it out here. - https://paystack.com/buy/facebookloveguide

Tell me your testimony later

Ps : ladies please this isn't for you. Thank you

Re: How To Meet Pretty Girls From Facebook by Beedude(m): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
A guy will pay money to buy book and still need to spend money on those girls.

Why can he just build himself to be rich and attractive and most girls will flock around him.

Be rich, hansome with good apartment and a ride. U wont bother thinking of how to get lady. U will have numerous running after u and u start selecting. Its as simple as ABC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Meet Pretty Girls From Facebook by Machinegun91(m): 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
I currently hv 7 girls running after me with useless Facebook

1 Like

Re: How To Meet Pretty Girls From Facebook by scotz101(m): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
Machinegun91:
I currently hv 7 girls running after me with useless Facebook

Lucky you. Means you're already doing it right.

Big ups man
Re: How To Meet Pretty Girls From Facebook by scotz101(m): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
Beedude:
A guy will pay money to buy book and still need to spend money on those girls.

Why can he just build himself to be rich and attractive and most girls will flock around him.

Be rich, hansome with good apartment and a ride. U wont bother thinking of how to get lady. U will have numerous running after u and u start selecting. Its as simple as ABC

Trust me it doesn't work that way, get all the money you want, they'll follow you for the money and the smart ones will play you.
Re: How To Meet Pretty Girls From Facebook by Beedude(m): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
scotz101:

Trust me it doesn't work that way, get all the money you want, they'll follow you for the money and the smart ones will play you.
U can take it or leave it. When u look good, rich and comfortable, getting women laid will be the smallest thing u will have to bother about. I have met couple of babes on Facebook, Instagram, and even Nairaland.
Building oneself is the first step and best technique to use.

3 Likes

Re: How To Meet Pretty Girls From Facebook by scotz101(m): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
Beedude:

U can take it or leave it. When u look good, rich and comfortable, getting women laid will be the smallest thing u will have to bother about. I have met couple of babes on Facebook, Instagram, and even Nairaland.
Building oneself is the first step and best technique to use.

I agree you should build yourself and that's part of what this book taught me

But I don't agree that money is what brings you girls.

So I'll leave it

(1) (Reply)

Is Love Really Blind? / How Will You Spend Your Val / In Need Of A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.