Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,410 members, 7,920,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:22 AM

One Night Stand: Room 401 Ministration - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Night Stand: Room 401 Ministration (589 Views)

"I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Night Stand: Room 401 Ministration by Loveandromance: 11:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
I was at that point in my music when my voice was the hit… I was a Gospel Musician but with a very unique voice and style of music… Larry was my keyboardist, He was divinely anointed to play the Keyboard. He was married and I was too…

He just knew how to play the right tune… He gave my music it’s style… Our families knew each other well, my husband never saw him as a threat, and neither his wife have problem with us travelling around for sold out shows… He was the instrument, I was the voice… A match ordained by God to bless lives….

Emotions started getting into the way, I started seeing ways in which he was better than husband. He started seeing how we fit each other perfectly… We couldn’t help each other as sometimes we would she’d tears of wishing we were married to each other.. If we we’re married, we would be a couple doing great exploits for the LORD… Sometimes I felt like hugging him so tight and it took strong will not to touch his soft lips… He sometimes would give me a big hug after our show, onlookers thought it was just a professional hug, but he would whisper “I love you more than anything in this world, I wish you were mine”

It was genuine, I loved him and He loved me… But were married to other people!

Unfortunately for me, Larry was the kind of man I wanted, He was spiritual( He was full of the Word of God,we prayed for hours together), He was musically inclined, He knew how to make me laugh till I had tears in my eyes, something my husband never achieved for years of being married. I faked my happiness, and the only thing that ever made me smile was my MUSIC…

And Larry was in my Music…

My in-laws did not make matters easy, as Daniel and I were not from the same tribe, my husband was Igbo, and the fact I was Yoruba was not acceptable…, I always felt misplaced, But Larry, my keyboardist was from my tribe, and this made us jell well..

Then, there is something I haven’t mentioned, My husband Daniel had been declared Medically infertile, he had what was called ” NO SPERM count”….but Larry, my keyboardist was so fertile he had 4 girls and 2 boys with his wife…

Now do you see why, I wept on nights when I wished I was married to Larry….

Funny Enough… That day started as a normal day. I had been invited to minister in Kenya. Larry, my Keyboardist went with me as usual. The ministration was powerful.. I retired to my room, Room 401 to have my rest, when Larry called me ..

” Grace, I am bored… Can I come over”..Those were the words that landed my back on the bed…

Larry came and from emotional talks, we graduated to appreciating each other’s body…

“Grace, do you know you have the cutest lips ever, they are so small but beautiful no wonder , it produces sweet Melody… ”

That gave way to kisses…

READ MORE

https://tiktalkhub.com/one-night-stand-room-401-ministration/28/07/2021/

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Caribbean's So Rugged / How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform? / Why Was My Gateman Hor.ny For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.