Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:49 PM

Cybercrime: Court Sends UNILORIN, KWASU, Kwara Poly Students To Jail - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cybercrime: Court Sends UNILORIN, KWASU, Kwara Poly Students To Jail (15963 Views)

Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room / Court Sends Four Men To 20 Years In Prison For Kidnapping Mike Ozekhome / Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cybercrime: Court Sends UNILORIN, KWASU, Kwara Poly Students To Jail by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 29, 2021
Good
Re: Cybercrime: Court Sends UNILORIN, KWASU, Kwara Poly Students To Jail by Kaodek(m): 7:20am On Jul 29, 2021
With the poverty on ground and oppression level in the society, these set of people will do anything to sit at home and commanding millions. Fraud doesn’t pay and poverty no good. Sometimes Whenever I listened to some of them speaking abt their family’s poverty level, I will jst pity them and tell them to stop whenever they have realized a money to start a business, but trust me they’ll never stop until they were caught spiritually or by govt.
Re: Cybercrime: Court Sends UNILORIN, KWASU, Kwara Poly Students To Jail by zedegit: 7:22am On Jul 29, 2021
[quote author=damilolhttps://newspremises.com.ng/cybercrime-court-sends-unilorin-kwasu-kwara-poly-students-to-jail/
[/quote]

Is FG the legal scammer? Forfeiture.
Re: Cybercrime: Court Sends UNILORIN, KWASU, Kwara Poly Students To Jail by Skillsnigeria: 7:31am On Jul 29, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Cybercrime: Court Sends UNILORIN, KWASU, Kwara Poly Students To Jail by ceaser: 7:34am On Jul 29, 2021
That Alimi guy will be freed soon. And the judge will likely be queried for sentencing the descendant of Alimi the Fulani invader to court over fraud.

If other Fulani descendants can be roaming freely with AK47 or occupying a position of NCC chief as a known terrorist and terrorist sympathiser without being arrested or prosecuted, then you can be sure they can engage in fraud without being prosecuted.
Re: Cybercrime: Court Sends UNILORIN, KWASU, Kwara Poly Students To Jail by Razzolat: 7:39am On Jul 29, 2021
They live a luxurious life that is why they were easily to detect.. No brain.

1 Like

Re: Cybercrime: Court Sends UNILORIN, KWASU, Kwara Poly Students To Jail by Adadioranma79(f): 7:40am On Jul 29, 2021
Suspended for 1year without fine, the judge was lenient enough to not truncate their education or whatever his reason(s) was but they are sure going to be in jail after a year. Suspension is not acquittal.

Yusufnairaland2:

They are all SUSPENDED JAIL TERM. That means they are not spending a day in Jail. Non of them wil step foot in d jail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cybercrime: Court Sends UNILORIN, KWASU, Kwara Poly Students To Jail by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 29, 2021
Savageman:
Release them jor. una no fit give youth job, dem create hustle for themselve dey cashout, una dey vex dey arrest them......efcc ogun kill una there

To thief na hustle abi, until them clear your momsi and popsi retirement benefits at old age then you would see the wrong they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Cybercrime: Court Sends UNILORIN, KWASU, Kwara Poly Students To Jail by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 29, 2021
Virus99:

Old Facebook accounts to swindle people.

You're still even selling Yahoo tools on EFCC thread angry

Is this thread not supposed to be a lesson to you ?
Don't worry wait for it. Na turn by turn. You too will soon rot in a cold dark prison.

The fool doesn't think.
Re: Cybercrime: Court Sends UNILORIN, KWASU, Kwara Poly Students To Jail by Mjpem23(m): 7:47am On Jul 29, 2021
Bedtec:
Yahoo na work until you're being caught .... Watery brain resetting beans will be happy now cheesy

Mumu EFCC is a scam, those guys have been released they’re just giving them placard to hold and create FIR for themselves lol…

EFCC don turn same thing as Nigeria Police I swear.

1 Like

Re: Cybercrime: Court Sends UNILORIN, KWASU, Kwara Poly Students To Jail by ToastingAllowan: 7:47am On Jul 29, 2021
Street is the way ma gee
Re: Cybercrime: Court Sends UNILORIN, KWASU, Kwara Poly Students To Jail by haffaze777(m): 7:49am On Jul 29, 2021
Virus99:

Old Facebook accounts to swindle people.

You're still even selling Yahoo tools on EFCC thread angry

Is this thread not supposed to be a lesson to you ?
Don't worry wait for it. Na turn by turn. You too will soon rot in a cold dark prison.

600years for him
Re: Cybercrime: Court Sends UNILORIN, KWASU, Kwara Poly Students To Jail by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 29, 2021
Savageman:
Release them jor. una no fit give youth job, dem create hustle for themselve dey cashout, una dey vex dey arrest them......efcc ogun kill una there

Stealing from people isn't cash out sir. You are a thief. And a complete disgrace.
There are people who have remote jobs online. Government didn't provide for them. Myself I work as a software engineer in a bank here and have another remote job by the grace of God.
Don't justify nonsense. They are not scared to steal, but scared to go to jail and face disgrace.
Get a skill and get a life.

1 Like

Re: Cybercrime: Court Sends UNILORIN, KWASU, Kwara Poly Students To Jail by Teejay13(m): 7:54am On Jul 29, 2021
Available
Re: Cybercrime: Court Sends UNILORIN, KWASU, Kwara Poly Students To Jail by Cyphar(m): 8:19am On Jul 29, 2021
Jesuyinka01:
Kwara people are mad oo
cheesy cheesy

I tired so hard to read and pass over this useless comment but I can't.

You must be a fool.

Which state are you even from idiot?

1 Like

Re: Cybercrime: Court Sends UNILORIN, KWASU, Kwara Poly Students To Jail by suaveBrother(m): 9:30am On Jul 29, 2021
... really unfortunate...
... you roll the dice you pay the prize ...
Re: Cybercrime: Court Sends UNILORIN, KWASU, Kwara Poly Students To Jail by Ihsan6(m): 10:01am On Jul 29, 2021
That middle guy, Razaq Olanrewaju popularly called Aro no be Kwara poly student o, infact the guy was a generator mech before him hammer, na him cast himself as he kept changing cars every year...from Honda bulldog to big daddy to muzzle then zenza...he also built a very beautiful expensive house wt swimming pool in a not-really-developed area n kept posting shit on social media.
Re: Cybercrime: Court Sends UNILORIN, KWASU, Kwara Poly Students To Jail by Komu1048(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2021
damilola4162:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/cybercrime-court-sends-unilorin-kwasu-kwara-poly-students-to-jail/

Congratulations to the hardworking neighbours, friend and family members they have intimidated and make them look worthless while watching their crush run to their arm.

While is govt not forfeiting their house, or them wan claim dem no get house?
Special congratulations goes to the biggest winners their gf, oloshos that cash out while they r around n now leeching on another victim that refers himself as balling
Re: Cybercrime: Court Sends UNILORIN, KWASU, Kwara Poly Students To Jail by Komu1048(m): 11:26am On Jul 29, 2021
TheVoice21:
Its okay if we abuse the government, its okay when you criticize the people in power; Just don't come near the joint responsibility of the people. Cybercrime is now a norm in Nigeria and Africa and its killing our economy but the people are to blind to see. They will rather blame the government!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJWE3OhcHto

This is what we call making the world a better place
Re: Cybercrime: Court Sends UNILORIN, KWASU, Kwara Poly Students To Jail by Dammiecutie(f): 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
damilola4162:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/cybercrime-court-sends-unilorin-kwasu-kwara-poly-students-to-jail/
Good day. I need genuine advice please. Someone duped me a sum of 4 million naira and stopped replying my messages. Just 500k is mine out of this money. Please what can I do? Should I get a lawyer to write a petition to Efcc or involve police. Help please. PS I don’t know his house, I feel like a fool right now
Re: Cybercrime: Court Sends UNILORIN, KWASU, Kwara Poly Students To Jail by Jesuyinka01(m): 6:28am On Jul 30, 2021
Cyphar:

Osun idiot
What else

You must be a fool.

Re: Cybercrime: Court Sends UNILORIN, KWASU, Kwara Poly Students To Jail by Jesuyinka01(m): 6:28am On Jul 30, 2021
Cyphar:

You must be a fool.

Osun idiot
What else

1 Like

Re: Cybercrime: Court Sends UNILORIN, KWASU, Kwara Poly Students To Jail by Cyphar(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2021
Jesuyinka01:

Osun idiot
What else

Ohhh your full name is odun idiot... I see grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect / Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream / Bar Manager Sets His 13-Year Old Attendant On Fire For Allegedly Stealing N1500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.