Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,049 members, 7,919,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:40 AM

Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal (73021 Views)

Watch As Prisoners Nearly Killed Abba Kyari In Cell / Hushpuppi: How Did The FBI Unlock A Locked IPhone? / Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by sinola(m): 8:51am On Jul 29, 2021
Uteghe:
When you see a shiny looking cooking pot,check if the inside is also well washed. Kyari's friendship with Cubana ended every doubt.

what is your point...youngman?
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by stanluiz(m): 8:51am On Jul 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Obi Cubana will soon be arrested, just like his cohorts Invictus obi and husspupi.

Abba kyari was drinking with Obi cubana not long ago.

And they keep advicing poor people like me to work hard, work hard work hard to become billionaire. The people who works the hardest are poor people like me. Why have we not become billionaires?
Poor man like you cheesy

Eyaa sorry cheesy But he is not the cause of your poverty. Go and blame your government.

I can now see the reason of your wailing, crying and Lamentations.
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Neddstark: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2021
aremuforlife:
Let wait and see if the super cop will counter the allegation.

He will call them accusing him haters for all the good work he has been doing. Good work indeed with kidnapping earning billions monthly

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by jchioma: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2021
shocked

So Abba Kyari the super cop is a crooked and damaged cop and we kneweth not? These are the type of people who uses their official position to kill and intimidate others for politicians and moneybags. Na wahala

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Shimran(m): 8:52am On Jul 29, 2021
bigeliot:
If na Igbo man now them for don jail him since. His name was mentioned in the list of people that killed and collected money forcefully from people during eadsars inquiry..... Did anything happen to him? Instead he was given more jobs to do. Everyone knows he's a mad ass currupt man but bcus he get dot for forehead, na innocent man
Saying the system is corrupted, then no problem; but the of him having dot on forehead is your own choice of reasoning.
No humann is exempted from making sinning.
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by November24(f): 8:52am On Jul 29, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Soup copper ABBA KYARRI IS A SCAMMER?
I'm not surprised bro.
There is no clean cop in Nigeria
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Calitoscassius(m): 8:52am On Jul 29, 2021
Mikecold:
ofcourse they are but they won't stoop to such level with criminals

They can use proxies etc

The fact that Abba Kyari can be a stooge sending account number to a mere fraudster like bam bi allah such how low and cheap any security can be bought

It means for example the chief of army staff can be bought easily too
Any body can be bought in nigeria for the right amount. You and I included. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by EverBlazingy2k(m): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2021
NigeriaZoo:
Hushpuppi Narrates How He Bribed Nigerian Top Cop Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-hushpuppi-narrates-how-he-bribed-nigerian-top-cop-abba-kyari-in-1-1-million-deal/
it's not a surprise at all. I trust our NPF, this fit them
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 29, 2021
Bigkoko:
The kyari guy sent account details for where the money is to be paid. Also sent pictures of the poor dude in jail.

This is the criminal people are celebrating as super cop!

See the "Super Cop" and soldiers of the Nigerian Army in the South East looking for innocent civilians to shoot at sight, plant guns and charms on their dead bodies and tag them ESN.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:55am On Jul 29, 2021
smatt1711:
I just pity that person who is still stitting down in one place hopping that the country will be fixed oneday ....you better wake up and save your family from poverty ....starting from head to the last of what we have in government are pure street people....a Long serving Senator is kneeling down to James Ibori an ex convict in UK .....only in Nigeria

pleas i have cheap laptops for Bet9ja shop,schools and offices (also good for personal use) ...just 30k only...all fuctions working perfectelly with warranty ...call or whatsapp .0.9.0*1105**57**58 , lets deal

And I also pitty anyone who still read and believe everything they read online and swallow them hook, line and sinker.

Always try and keep an open mind cos at the end things usually turn out to be either true or false.

For example, how many countries did they say mazi kanu was arrested? Before it was trimmed to kenya
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by dejol88: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Just switch change the tribe of the Cubana boys and you would have been raping my comment with likes.

Useless subhuman monkey that can’t put ethnicity aside. You’re just like Buhari who only appoints his kinsmen based on Ethnicity.
May I honestly ask you what type of fraud you think obi Cubana is into?
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Gval123: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2021
Una nor know say Naija police way rise and become assistant commissioner nor clean. Nobody in Nigeria civil service or armed forces got to their position without money or man know man. You don't get anything on merit in Nigeria when it comes to government.
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by stanluiz(m): 8:55am On Jul 29, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Just switch change the tribe of the Cubana boys and you would have been raping my comment with likes.

Useless subhuman monkey that can’t put ethnicity aside. You’re just like Buhari who only appoints his kinsmen based on Ethnicity.
Nairaland Criminals and fraud investigator grin Have you finish investigating ?

Extend the investigations to your source of poverty.

Losers!
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by caleboxylic: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2021
[quote author=Bigkoko post=104205001]The kyari guy sent account details for where the money is to be paid. Also sent pictures of the poor dude in jail.

This is the criminal people are celebrating as super cop![/quote
What is wrong with that?
Huspuppy contacted him for a job which he knew nothing about.
I'm sure he told kyari that the said chibuzor is owing and has refused to pay. So,kyari did his job as a police officer. Nothing concerns him with the said fraud.
Before his arrest,everybody saw him as a legit. But the simple truth is that, guys use police to recover debts and will continue that. Kyari only recoverd debt on behalf of Huspuppy .
Regards.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by AngelicBeing: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
Super cop should better come out Bodly to defend himself.
This is a Mess on the whole system.
Nothing to defend, I believe kyari is corrupt, Oh God let the corruption of kyari consume him and let him be exposed and disgraced wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by akdjr(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2021
Nice one I hope they get to the root and invite Kyari for questioning and if guilty, he should face the consequences. While I can't dispute this allegation since the case is before the law law court, there are many officers who engage in illicit act like this. But the gazette has not done a diligent report to prove their professionalism in reporting. In this kind of case, the media before publishing it's content should be able to obtain Kyari bank account details in which the money was allegedly paid into.
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Neddstark: 8:56am On Jul 29, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

What makes him a super cop if I may ask

Only in Nigeria we celebrate rubbish

I agree with you on this. Super Cop with thousands of successful kidnapping cases in the country.
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by alexvic12: 8:56am On Jul 29, 2021
I have just one question:

Will the super cop, a well-trained officer who is vast in police operations and knows the SOP for investigating criminal matters, go on to use his bank account to receive money from a fraudster?

The matter is confusing! There should be a clean investigation abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Any body can be bought in nigeria for the right amount. You and I included. grin
Bro not me o

Money good but i don't place my mind on what someone gives me

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 29, 2021
shebi People Gazette sabi sniff Bank Account let them go and Sniff this one before I would believe their allegation or Hushpuppi own.
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by HEBEI: 8:58am On Jul 29, 2021
Shai!
What a super corp indeed
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by ejimatic: 8:58am On Jul 29, 2021
NigeriaZoo:
Hushpuppi Narrates How He Bribed Nigerian Top Cop Abba Kyari In $1.1m grin Deal

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-hushpuppi-narrates-how-he-bribed-nigerian-top-cop-abba-kyari-in-1-1-million-deal/
. I laugh in pidgin grin grin grin grin grin. The beautyful ones are not yet born. Whoever thinks corruption will end in Nigeria should have a rethinking.....
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Madmadrevo(m): 8:59am On Jul 29, 2021
Unigrad:
Who is a saint in Nigeria?
Nobody
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by brainhgeek(m): 8:59am On Jul 29, 2021
I don't judge from a one-sided story. Please pass the mic to Mr. Kyari... angry
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Calitoscassius(m): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2021
Mikecold:
Bro not me o

Money good but i don't place my mind on what someone gives me
Good! You are a better man than I am. Keep it up! It is not easy to find good people like you in nigeria.
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by joefelin2345: 9:01am On Jul 29, 2021
Mikecold:
what do you expect

He must counter it, but hushpuppi has no reason to lie on him because he is no way connected to helping him out
Beside, the Bank Account can be traced.
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Ikpunekenwa(m): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2021
bigeliot:
If na Igbo man now them for don jail him since. His name was mentioned in the list of people that killed and collected money forcefully from people during eadsars inquiry..... Did anything happen to him? Instead he was given more jobs to do. Everyone knows he's a mad ass currupt man but bcus he get dot for forehead, na innocent man
Na mark of the beast people, all fighting for their 72 virgins as their patron saint deceived them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by infogeneral: 9:01am On Jul 29, 2021
When I saw in that burial ceremony with the kind of people around him, I knew he couldn't be a clean cop.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Memberclub(m): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2021
Gotta respect Hushpuppi.
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Calitoscassius(m): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2021
brainhgeek:
I don't judge from a one-sided story. Please pass the mic to Mr. Kyari... angry
You think he will respond? He will not. They will try and cover it up like every other crimes they have covered up.
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Navalsadiq(m): 9:03am On Jul 29, 2021
smatt1711:
I just pity that person who is still stitting down in one place hopping that the country will be fixed oneday ....you better wake up and save your family from poverty ....starting from head to the last of what we have in government are pure street people....a Long serving Senator is kneeling down to James Ibori an ex convict in UK .....only in Nigeria

pleas i have cheap laptops for Bet9ja shop,schools and offices (also good for personal use) ...just 30k only...all fuctions working perfectelly with warranty ...call or whatsapp .0.9.0*1105**57**58 , lets deal
good morning house please we have good dollar rate.
Call 08123640189
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by redsun(m): 9:04am On Jul 29, 2021
He has always been known as a celebrity cop that protects successful fraudsters and politicians. There is no serious guyman that doesn't have his direct line in Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) / How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death / Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.