Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,566 members, 7,972,134 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:44 AM

Gist With Sandra E1- Romantic Savage. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Gist With Sandra E1- Romantic Savage. (430 Views)

Flawless (romantic And Funny Story) / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Romantic Story : - My Boss (18+) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gist With Sandra E1- Romantic Savage. by Divplanet(m): 7:24am On Jul 29, 2021
He… y!! Wait there!!! Where do you think you are going to? Sit down jaree, I’ve got gist for you.

Before you ask, My name is Sandra and right now, you have been chosen to hear my gossips. Lol
Enough with the long talks, I might be boring you with my over emphasized “Perfect introduction” sit, lemme gist you small.

Today is about Chikamso A. K. A “Kamsi ba” ha… haaa!!! You know Kamsi now, that stupid girl that parades campus with her ‘assumed boyfriend’. Very stupid girl.

Just because her boyfriend managed to grace the list of top ten most handsome boys in the department, somebody will not hear something again.. Now after making a complete fool of herself, Kennedy has dumped her and moved on. Haa haaaaaa!!!

I can’t stop laughing. Wait jaree. Lemme tell you what actually happened. I know you would be asking why I hate her so much. But dear, with someone like Kamsi is your life, you deserve a big Sorry..

This mad girl embarrassed me in front of everyone reading out my diary in front of the whole department.

I was just on my own oohh, inside my lodge then this stupid girl walked straight to my room in the name of visiting. I had just gone to my next door neighbors room to borrow lighter for my gas cooker, then I got caught up with a conversation. Before I could come out to enter my room, I saw the idiot seating like a mad woman on my bead, reading my Diary. “Oh!, my precious diary” I rushed her like a tiger and took the diary from her. But what did she do? She simply stole the diary again and read it in front of the whole department.

The part that pained me the most is that I have written some stupid crush thing and she emphasized more on it. It reads;

“Oh my God! What’s happening to me? Why do I keep thinking about him all day, why am I so nervous, Gosh! I think I have a crush on Kennedy. Since after the kiss. I haven’t been myself. I just feel like grabbing Kennedy, pull his pants off and suck the life out of him. Oh my God, am so wet!! Today!!! If only Kennedy could knock on that door with his big cucumber to dig the hole out of me. I know am supposed to stay a virgin but if Kennedy shows up now!! F*CK VIRGINITY”

Now you know why I hate that devilish Kamsi. What have I done to that wicked girl to deserve such humiliation? What?? Just because I kissed Kennedy when she has not even started dating him. That’s why she got all jealous and did this to me.. She is so childish.. ahhh! !

But no offense, since she started the game. I will show her how it’s played.
Like I said, Kennedy Dumped her for no reason. He didn’t tell her why she broke up with her because I asked him not to. Yes!! I was behind the breakup.

Come to think that Kamsi was a decent person irrespective of her wickedness. I caught her red handed sleeping around with Kennedy’s best friend. Ahhh!!! That’s way too cheap.
Well, I took pictures and handed it over to Kennedy. I told him not to tell her the reason they broke up till it’s the right time.

“Kennedy! Kennedy!!!, stop there. I won’t let you go today till you tell me why you have been acting this way towards me. It’s not fair ba. Even if you will still break up with me, at least tell me why” Kamsi barked like a mad dog as he held Kennedy in public.

Instantly, all eyes were on them and of coz, cameras started rolling.

“let’s go inside and talk about it privately, people are watching” Kennedy optioned.

“Say it here Kennedy. Let the people hear it” Kamsi insisted.
“Are you asking me to say it here”
“yes. You heard me well” she said flaunting her hair backward in a way that signifies she’s right.

“Please Kamsi, let’s go inside. You might regret this” Kennedy said. Then I interfered.
“Since Kamsi said you should say it out to the public, why don’t you say it. She wants us to know why you have chosen to break her precious heart. A beautiful girl like Kamsi deserves to know the reason behind this inhuman act of wickedness. Don’t she”
“I do” she echoed out loud
The idiot thought I was defending her. Little did she know that I was preparing the way for her Doom!!! Ha haaaa!!!

“Kams…iiiii, this is your very last chance. Let’s go inside and sort things out like adults” he pleaded.
“No Kennedy. Tell us here and now why you have chosen to be this heartless and wicked, is it because of that girl I saw you with the other day? Hugging and romancing each other” she yelled like an idiot.
“Kennedy I gave you everything. I gave you my heart, my time and everything and this is how you pay me back having an external affair with that thing!!!!”

“SHUT UPPPPP!!!!! Kamsi. Hold it there, Before I do something I will regret… before you accuse me of having an affair, can you please explain to me what you are doing in this picture” he said angry.

Kamsi’s eyes swelled as she saw the picture. I could feel her heart racing from here. Sweat came from nowhere and she instantly went mute and now making eye gestures that pleads with Kennedy to stop talking.

“Now tell me Kamsi, who is wicked and heartless?” Kennedy continues.
“what were you doing with my best friend in a hotel room completely naked in bed?”....

Continue reading https://divplanet.com/blog/gist-with-sandra-e1-romantic-savage/

Read more stories at [url]divplanet.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

The Unmarried Couple / APPLY: 2022 Columbia University Scholarship For Displaced Students / Copywriter needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.