Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,499 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:25 PM

NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina (19217 Views)

Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) / Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp / Kazaure & Corpers Condole With Family Of Yusuf Bomoi, Late NYSC Director-General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina by mayormick(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2021
[quote author= post=104205008][/quote]don't always rush to quote abeg, my comment has been modified already oga
Re: NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina by Legendguy(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2021
akinvictorak:
Picture of the car they had accident in or I don't believe. Because I got a contradicting news which also Punchng. com also manipulated their reportage.

News reportage has been gagged.

So it'll be hard to see true reports. Waiting for Sahara reporters version for authentication though.
Google the video and see for yourself
Re: NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina by wink2015(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2021
WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF NIGHT JOURNEY?

They should have travelled during the day time.

2am was the time they were travelling.

They should have make the journey on train.
Re: NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina by MYHUBBY: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2021
if it is now I'm suppose to go for nysc, maybe I wouldn't have attend at all, I don't even know when last I see the Nysc cert

but those corpers travelling at midnight for camp that will only make you go through rigorous and unproductive exercise should be calming down, I hate night travelling like mad, so why should a sane human travel at night because of that useless and unproductive scheme

Rip anyway

1 Like

Re: NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 29, 2021
Naso their dreams take end

1 Like

Re: NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina by yassinattah(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2021
November24:

Their father can go to hell for all you care.
Stop being melodramatic ffs
What he meant was that their mums would feel the pain the most that doesn’t mean their father’s wouldn’t.

It’s all empathy either way
Re: NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 29, 2021
MYHUBBY:
if it is now I'm suppose to go for nysc, maybe I wouldn't have attend at all, I don't even know when last I see the Nysc cert

but those corpers travelling at midnight for camp that will only may you go through rigorous and unproductive exercise should be calming down, I hate night travelling like mad, so why should a sane human travel at night because of that useless and unproductive scheme

Rip anyway
well if you’re travelling as far as up north even if you move as early in the morning, you will still get caught up in the road at midnight
Unfortunately not everyone can afford flights

1 Like

Re: NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina by 8stargeneral: 9:02am On Jul 29, 2021
So sad,may their soul rest in peace
Re: NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina by ceeceeco: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2021
Katsina, not Kastina. Please take note!
Re: NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina by MYHUBBY: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2021
Paxxcarl:
well if you’re travelling as far as up north even if you move as early in the morning, you will still get caught up in the road at midnight
Unfortunately not everyone can afford flights

we are talking about life here, a moment bandits are kidnapping and shooting like untrained idiots

if you're travelling far North, you can get to abuja ahead of the days and move from there or get to a neighbouring state and lodge, after all 40-50k is not more than human lives
Re: NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina by kayodecole2020: 9:24am On Jul 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina by Nathdoug(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2021
Naturalobserver:
Scrap NYSC,they will not
What's the essence of the NYSC?
Integration and unity my foot!!
the purpose of NYSC which is national unity has been defeated by Buhari

1 Like

Re: NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 29, 2021
Anything about UNITY OF NIGERIA IS KILLING

YET THEY FORCING IT DOWN YOUR THROAT

let's BE UNITY IN DIVERSITY AND DIE

1 Like

Re: NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina by ceejay10(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
A foolish organization, with foolish objectives

Even in the USA buses are provided to move recruits from centers to USMC Island base.

Only in Nigeria will young people be deployed across the two extreme points for involuntary service. And expected to transport themselves. Like Cows.

Foolish country.
very useless country that prefer to condole and commiserate, instead of doing the right things.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina by ceejay10(m): 9:42am On Jul 29, 2021
post=104204974:

Amen in Jesus name.
It is well.
it is well where? No where is well in this country. Bad news here and there, every day.
Re: NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina by adedayourt(m): 9:42am On Jul 29, 2021
NYSC should actually be scraped
Re: NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina by snoopz: 9:52am On Jul 29, 2021
May their soul rest in peace
Quick one, if you're yet to serve and you want to, you've been posted to somewhere far, pls and pls break your journey to prevent events like this or better still if you can afford a plane ticket pls board a plane
When I was posted to taraba from kwara state, I took a bus to Abuja first rested then set out 2 days after to taraba state.
A long journey requires alot of energy, if the driver is not tired, the car or bus can be.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina by vickydevoka(m): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2021
MYHUBBY:

but those corpers travelling at midnight for camp that will only make you go through rigorous and unproductive exercise should be calming down, I hate night travelling like mad, so why should a sane human travel at night because of that useless and unproductive scheme

Rip anyway
The distance is long. Me love night travel. I hate day travel
Re: NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina by Judolisco(m): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Even in the USA buses are provided to move recruits from centers to USMC Island base.

Only in Nigeria will young people be deployed across the two extreme points for involuntary service. And expected to transport themselves. Like Cows.

Foolish country.
d organization is not foolish... D entire country is foolish... Nothing is working
Re: NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina by mechanics(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2021
Eyah, that's why is not good to embark on night journeys.
Re: NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina by Ten06(m): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2021
I drove commercial vehicle for some years before I stopped it.
If you like your life don't indulge in night journey, it is very dangerous.
Most of those night journey does not end well.

If They told you the statistics of the ladies raped, kidnapped, people robbed and the rate of accidents that occur in night journeys you will shock
Re: NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina by victorikpe(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2021
Bedtec:
May God give the family the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss, imagine a time of celebration now turned a time of sorrow.... It's well with their respective families especially there Mom

Amen
Re: NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina by rollandben(m): 11:29am On Jul 29, 2021
So sad that Nigeria failed you. Rest in peace
Re: NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina by Mr2wealth: 11:35am On Jul 29, 2021
Despite the dangers on our highways, people still travel using buses and their likes. sad
They are not even afraid of the bad roads, bandits, kidnappers and ritualists. shocked
Anyway, may their souls rest in peace. angry
Re: NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina by ledaman: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Foolish country.
Did you read what happened to them ? Before you threw out your venom undecided

1 Like

Re: NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina by staphcures: 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
RIP to them
Re: NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina by Bigfish121(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Me that is preparing to go for nysc.i won't really all this road trip.gather money and pay for flight ticket.my life is so precious.
Re: NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina by tnerro1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Thunder will fire the person that posted southern Corpers to that place up to his or her 5th generation........spits
Re: NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina by vikgreen01(m): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
snoopz:
May their soul rest in peace
Quick one, if you're yet to serve and you want to, you've been posted to somewhere far, pls and pls break your journey to prevent events like this or better still if you can afford a plane ticket pls board a plane
When I was posted to taraba from kwara state, I took a bus to Abuja first rested then set out 2 days after to taraba state.
A long journey requires alot of energy, if the driver is not tired, the car or bus can be.

Boss that journey long from kwara ooo
Wetin eye no see..

Wic part of kwara are u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC - Operation Keep Ota Clean CDS Project (Photo ) / NYSC Online Registration: 10 Costly Mistakes To Avoid / NYSC Announces Passing-Out Date For 2021 Batch ‘B’ Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.