Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,615 members, 7,911,600 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:58 PM

Can I Have A Minute. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Have A Minute. (318 Views)

Earn 1USD In A Minute / Nigerian Upwork Freelancers Please Step In Here For A Minute I Need Your Help! / Make Animated Images In Less Than A Minute! For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Have A Minute. by Bigbeard(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2021
Dear Sir/ Ma

The need for highly efficient and reliable last mile bike logistics service in various metropolitan cities across the country is increasingly apparent.

Leveraging technology to optimize their operations and provide a seamless interaction between operators and end-users is essential to transforming the industry.

It's with this in mind that we have designed this questionnaire for both operators and end-users of bike logistics services to enable us analysis and dissect the pain points currently being experienced and design an intuitive platform that would address some of the identified challenges.

Kindly click on the below link to complete the survey either as an operator or End User, as applicable

OPERATORS

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdHld5Ou8ix95a4YxPsiN-qOpJDUQtJabgeAObX5cRkQbXRIA/viewform?usp=sf_link

END USERS

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSep2irYe0UvsNTyyYsGQE1rlAeFnqMdVC8AhF31pCP_hyf0Xg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks.
Re: Can I Have A Minute. by Toma2: 6:54am On Aug 02, 2021
Thread closed.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Used Beverage Cans, UBC / Upwork Traning / 4 Reasons Why You Must Learn Mini-importation As A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.