Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,589 members, 7,934,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:59 PM

Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations (67330 Views)

Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda / Kyari Appears Before Panel, Mounts Defence Against Hushpuppi’s Allegations / BREAKING: DCP Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi Bribe Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Vado(m): 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
Naijaguy12345:
DIRTY COP. Look at his explanation. he saw some of my Native Clothes and Caps on my social media page and he said he likes them and he was connected to the person selling the clothes and he sent about N300k directly to the person’s account. The Native Clothes and Caps (5 sets) were brought to our office and He sent somebody to Collect them in our office.

[img]https://i./1P92.gif[/img]

Abba Kyari must really think Nigerians are daft to have come up with the rubbish above.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by FamTomx2(m): 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
cheesy

He has already shoot him self on his both legs, for the fact he even admitted that some cash was sent in regards of those items, coming from an imaginary internet fraudster,

Of which he is very much aware of...

Case closed, unless FBI no wan do anything about it.
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Simplythebest: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
I expected him to ask EFCC and the Nigeria police force to also investigate the case. Thats how it suppose to be infact he should have been the one to request for EFCC to investigate the matter. Nigeria is really gone and can never be repaired
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by BeardedMeat(m): 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
wellmax:

Read the story again, the story of someone threatened his family was fake, he has his plan to rouge in Kyari. He needed the link up and he got it. Kyari should have been more careful, and in my opinion, he was careful.

Let hushpuppy show us how much was transferred, all these can be verified. Kyari said it was for clothes, let us see how much Husspuppi paid for 5 set of native clothes.
What did kyari do after discovering that puppy lied about threat to his family's life?

Should there not be a law dealing with misleading law enforcement agencies and blowing false whistle?

Instead, the super cop decided to become escrow for the false alarmist.

You fully understand these matters but chose to play the ostrich.

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by henrybomb(m): 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
[quote author=Naijaguy12345 post=104209869]DIRTY COP. Look at his explanation. he saw some of my Native Clothes and Caps on my social media page and he said he likes them and he was connected to the person selling the clothes and he sent about N300k directly to the person’s account. The Native Clothes and Caps (5 sets) were brought to our office and He sent somebody to Collect them in our office.

very foolish explanation

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Tpharell: 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Masanto:
Something is fishy, Hushpuppi paid directly to the seller but the Clothes were delivered to your office? Why cant the seller waybill directly to him if there is no tie between you and Hush. Abi him de run Escrew service?
Because the guy that came to pickup the clothes from the police office also brought cash for Kyari and his team. The whole tailor and clothes story is a ruse to bring cash for them and avoid any trail of direct payments

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by observanc1: 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Bribes are collected in cash, without receipts so you can't Indict Abba Kyari

you are a liar. There is code of conduct for public officials. U do accept gifts from the public u are serving.
In a case your refusal may offend the sender, u accept it, declare it (there is a book gift items are recorded) and your office will dispose it, either by giving it to u or someone else or destroying it.
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by wellmax(m): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
BeardedMeat:
What did kyari do after discovering that puppy lied about threat to his family's life?
Should there not be a law dealing with misleading blowing false whistle?
Instead, the super cop decided to become escrow for the false alarmist.
You fully understand these matters but chose to play the ostrich.

Huss was not based in Nigeria, Kyari has no right to hold the suspect, so he released him.
He understood it was a business deal gone bad. The suspect must have made some threats to hush. That issue was settled.
Mind you, everyone still felt hush was into legal business, no grounds to suspect or arrest him at that time.

What else should Kyari have done?
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by DriveByKiller: 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bloody worthless thief....he even indicted himself with his statement.

You arrested someone by mere heresay , word against word. Wht happened to inviting the person for questioning and investigating the allegations?

And then you finally turned to middleman and point of contact for the complainant who gave false allegations.

What a country! What a police force!

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Jerryherd: 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
observanc1:
you are a liar. There is code of conduct for public officials. U do accept gifts from the public u are serving.
In a case your refusal may offend the sender, u accept it, declare it (there is a book gift items are recorded) and your office will dispose it, either by giving it to u or someone else or destroying it.

And where was it stated Abba Kyari recieved any gift

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by BeardedMeat(m): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
adonaimart:
Super cop confirmed the following;
That Vincent was in their custody at the petition of threat to life from Abbas.

Vincent was released after confirming that the case is between business partners and friends.

The suppose bribe could be the gift they received from Abbas?

Conclusion:
That gift is the bane of contention. The civil service and in short, every organization should enact a gift policy! If they have one, it should be implemented but you know how it goes! Our country's ratings corruption wise is very high, thus gift policy should be taken seriously.

Even if the cop is clean, a gift of up to 300k from anyone is inexcusable. Our culture values gifts but it is one sure way to tarnish your image and make you look like a co-conspirator.

I pray he Learns from this.

The law on gifts for civil servants is there but no enforcement.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by aigjoey(m): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM never knew the police answer to distress call so quickly

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-abba-kyari-reacts-to-hushpuppi-allegations/
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Adisa89(m): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
Let me forget the jargons first but the reply doesn't make sense and can't exonerate him if this becomes another case in the case.

For admitting he had something to do with Hushpuppi in the first place is questionable. Then on the issue of money transfer, why did they have to bring the clothes and cap to the station before sending it to Puppi?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Naustine(m): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
Every successful criminal/fraudster in this country has a high profile police connection. It's not hidden, that's how they get away with what they do. They pay regular homage to CP's and unit heads. I'm 99% sure, hush is saying the truth

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Sarmiz24(m): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lol so police station don turn Jumia pick up location now? Oshay agba picker grin cheesy���

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by chukxie(m): 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
The rebuttal is weak - very weak. The truth hasn't been told.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by planetx: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Super story from a Super cop.
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Amos1423(m): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
This is my response in exact to that post he made:

When did the job of an investigative police officer or the entire NPF turn to that of a middle man? So I can just like one of your shoes and place and order then I get it at the police station fa?

You said in your report you later found out they had money issue, didn't you conduct an investigation to know what kind of business deal it was and if yes why were alarms and arrest not made when the report has revealed it was a fraudulent case or are you going to pretend you didn't know even to further birth a relationship of him having to like your clothe and sending you to get it for him?

I knew you will actually get to bring up stories to defend this but what should be obtainable to prove your innocence here is to subject yourself to investigation by a committee made of Notable Nigerians without any form of military trace which is what is being practiced in saner climes and not come up to debunk and refute claims.

awa mumu don do oga!!

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by fortune1894(m): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH WE ALL KNOW HUSHBINGO WEARS ONLY GUCCI

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by bablon20(m): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
When did Nigeria police station become a branch of UPS or NIPOST or POS center? Why didn't d tailor have the consignment sent to hushpuppy directly? I smell rat. No be Nigerian police wey I know? I'm not expecting Kyari to come out and claim it is true he collected money from the fraudster. How many distress calls from common man have they attended to?

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by kunle75(m): 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
b3llo:
Decompol Kyari! There is a grey area to Ur statement. Why would your office be a point of pick up for bought goods?

For your sanity n reputation avoid associating with people with questionable wealth. Good Nigerians appreciate your good works.

Thanks ,I was also curious about that part of his statement.
Why can't abbas contacted the DSS instead of kyari if there's no existing relationship and also pickingup dresses for him or act as a transit point for his fashion designer?
The kyari team is a special team for special assignments in the police force,I still don't believe the entirety of this press release but only time will tell.
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kingcalls:
He did it...after u found out that he lied against the guy u still discussed fashion with him and he decided to buy the kind of native u wear as per ebuka wey u be... lol...
lol, since when did husppupi start wearing aboki native?

Since when did his office become way bill center for transaction between seller and buyer?

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by wallarwallar(m): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
We might not get the actual fact because of the lawlessness in dis country but the fact still remain dere was a connection. May God help dis Country

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Sarmiz24(m): 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
That cuz it is what it is poorly crafted lies, the man nailed himself while trying to defend himself grin grin
jaytee01:
Why is this story sounding like a poorly crafted rebuttal to me?

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by ndidibabe(f): 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-abba-kyari-reacts-to-hushpuppi-allegations/
Who are the "our"? This guy has been screwed already...
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Travel to the United States and come back then I will believe your story.
Corrupt leaders
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by jchioma: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
wellmax:

This was long ago, the criminal just wanted to form an affinity with Kyari.
It is as simple as that.

If he was arrested in Nigeria, he would have used it even more strongly.

Criminal minds think fast.

When you talk, apply a little modicum of sense so that you will not be mistaken for a foool...

Ask yourself, What does Hush Puppie stand to gain by forming an affinity with a police officer in far away Nigeria? How does that help his case?

Is it not plain common sense that during investigations by the FBI, Ramon's bank account statements were scrutinized and links were seen between him and the super crook which he had to explain?

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by kunle75(m): 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
bablon20:
When did Nigeria police station become a branch of UPS or NIPOST or POS center? Why didn't d tailor have the consignment sent to hushpuppy directly? I smell rat. No be Nigerian police wey I know? I'm not expecting Kyari to come out and claim it is true he collected money from the fraudster. How many distress calls from common man have they attended to?

Gbam !!!!!!!!!

Time will tell,I just hope hushppupy won't spill the bean when its dawn on him in jail over the time and some super heroes names won't end up in FBI s file as part of plea deal for jail term reduction .
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Sarmiz24(m): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lol u will heal bruh, that same bribe wey u tag as and so what, many people dey jail for same offense put thier by same police.. and how will a corrupt man be heading an organization that is suppose to be fighting crime Are u sure u are even okay at all? Hmm e be like say na abba kyari be this self
seankafor:
Why must everyone asslick America like they re any better?
Abba took bribe, and so fvckin what?

Everyone for this country Na hypocrite.. criticizing people for same thing they did in secret because they weren't caught ..

Bullshits

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
wellmax:

Huss was not based in Nigeria, Kyari has no right to hold the suspect, so he released him.
He understood it was a business deal gone bad. The suspect must have made some threats to hush. That issue was settled.
Mind you, everyone still felt hush was into legal business, no grounds to suspect or arrest him at that time.

What else should Kyari have done?
very lame

Kyari claims the suspect was released on just confirmation it was a deal gone wrong, hushpuppi has evidence the suspect was put in jail upon which the arrest was paid for

So the fact the USA department verified there was pictures sent by Kyari actually implicates Kyari statement that he had deal with hush but didn't do his jail bidding on vincent

It's more or less a rebuttal by him to keep his job in Nigeria police, not that he wouldn't be jailed in USA for been an accomplice in fraud deal

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by swimnigeria(m): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
The fact is: Hushpuppy paid the bribe... Abba Kyary received the bribe... What a watery rebuttal from Kyary.... Awon rogues in uniform.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Heartdanny(f): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
Rise your hand if you do not believe in what kyari said

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance / Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) / Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.