Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Simon Ekpa Has A Kind Message For Obi Cubana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Has A Kind Message For Obi Cubana (902 Views)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger / Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simon Ekpa Has A Kind Message For Obi Cubana by NigeriaZoo: 11:44am On Jul 29, 2021
Do you agree ?

Re: Simon Ekpa Has A Kind Message For Obi Cubana by Massiveglory: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2021
True talk. Kyari messed up.
Re: Simon Ekpa Has A Kind Message For Obi Cubana by Jerryherd: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2021
cool

Biafra would be a funny Republic.... North Korea would be more liberal

Now Ipob tells you who to associate with?!

Anyways for the records, almost every big boy or big man has the number of a police boss on his contact list, some have that of Army commander, and they settle them from time to time in case they have issues

Obi Cubana has many Hotels and Clubs which means conflicts are bound to happen always and he needs services of a police boss, to douse tension

Hushpuppy is a Yahoo boy loader and Aza man, he also needs Police, soldiers or thugs to intimidate his fellow partners so as to get his share

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Has A Kind Message For Obi Cubana by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jerryherd:
Nigeria of today is liberal, right

Ask the Jewish film makers recently released

Hypocrites!!!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Has A Kind Message For Obi Cubana by Jerryherd: 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Nigeria of today is liberal, right

Liberal enough for you to make a comment on a Yoruba man's National forum without being antagonnised or discriminated on

Obi Cubana can't make friends with a Kanuri Police because Kanu's deputy says so.... Soon they would call him Sabeuteur, efulefu

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Has A Kind Message For Obi Cubana by jlinkd78(m): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Two things really worked against Kyari one is spiritual the other is physical. From the spiritual, d gods are not happy with him for aligning with the illegitimate Hope Uzodimma to decimate the camp of ESN whose only offense was protecting their ancestral land from the Fulanis and in d process so many innocent bloods were wasted. From d physical, d moment I saw him openly identifying with d Obi Cubanas and even went ahead to tag him a very hard-working entrepreneur he has known for years, I knew something was fishy. He described Cubana as a friend and brother and here Hush promised to be his loyal boy. Mark my word a new chapter of discreet investigation has been opened for all those that were outlandishly displaying affluence at Oba and it's only a matter of time their dirty business secrets will be "unsealed' in d words of d FBI. Kyari was too quick to release his defensive press release without realizing People's Gazette is on a project topic on their matter. I love People's Gazette. I love Sahara Reporters
Re: Simon Ekpa Has A Kind Message For Obi Cubana by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jerryherd:

Liberal enough for you to make a comment on a Yoruba man's National forum without being antagonnised or discriminated on

Obi Cubana can't make friends with a Kanuri Police because Kanu's deputy says so.... Soon they would call him Sabeuteur, efulefu

I pity you and your mentality undecided

Na like this Nigeria problem take start

Let me educate you son, nobody take this your divide and rule tactics at heart

You can't talk about discrimination and turn a blind eye to the president nepotism undecided

Malami making an official statement in Hausa

Zulum having 600 intended soldiers at the final stage undecided

The North having a Sharia court in a secular state

Look, very soon women will stop driving in Kano state and you call that freedom

Your hypocrisy stinks!!!
Re: Simon Ekpa Has A Kind Message For Obi Cubana by SeeThisLoser: 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Now Ipob tells you who to associate with?!

Anyways for the records, almost every big boy or big man has the number of a police boss on his contact list, some have that of Army commander, and they settle them from time to time in case they have issues

Obi Cubana has many Hotels and Clubs which means conflicts are bound to happen always and he needs services of a police boss, to douse tension

Hushpuppy is a Yahoo boy loader and Aza man, he also needs Police, soldiers or thugs to intimidate his fellow partners so as to get his share

Supporter of fraud.
Re: Simon Ekpa Has A Kind Message For Obi Cubana by ivolt: 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
jlinkd78:
Two things really worked against Kyari one is spiritual the other is physical. From the spiritual, d gods are not happy with him for aligning with the illegitimate Hope Uzodimma to decimate the camp of ESN whose only offense was protecting their ancestral land from the Fulanis and in d process so many innocent bloods were wasted.
Stop lying.
ESN crimes include killing and sacrificing virgin girls.
Several jail breaks to free criminals.
Indiscriminate killing of security officers.
Threats of harm to politicians.
Arson and beheading of opponents.
The list goes on.
Re: Simon Ekpa Has A Kind Message For Obi Cubana by udele1: 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
Get lost idiot.

Re: Simon Ekpa Has A Kind Message For Obi Cubana by Jerryherd: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

I pity you and your mentality undecided

Na like this Nigeria problem take start

Let me educate you son, nobody take this your divide and rule tactics at heart

You can't talk about discrimination and turn a blind eye to the president nepotism undecided

Malami making an official state in Hausa

Zulum having 600 intended at the final stage undecided

The North having a Sharia court in a secular state

Look, very soon women will stop driving in Kano state and you call that freedom

Your hypocrisy stinks!!!

Bla blah blah blah and more blahh

North has Penal code South has Criminal code

North has Sharia laws, South has Customary laws

If you have enough evidence of violation of principle of federal character as guaranteed in the Constitution, file a lawsuit, head to CCB or have your good for nothing Ibo lawmakers raise a motion in the hallowed chambers

Malami can speak whatever recognised Nigerian Language at press conference as long as English is also spoken, afterall Lai Mohammed mostly speak Yoruba at Covid 19 task force briefing

Whatever Kano State Lawmakers and elected representatives postulate as law is non of your poke nosing business in Ibo land as I don't see any aboki making laws for you or interfering in Ibo Federating units business

Re: Simon Ekpa Has A Kind Message For Obi Cubana by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
jlinkd78:
Two things really worked against Kyari one is spiritual the other is physical. From the spiritual, d gods are not happy with him for aligning with the illegitimate Hope Uzodimma to decimate the camp of ESN whose only offense was protecting their ancestral land from the Fulanis and in d process so many innocent bloods were wasted. From d physical, d moment I saw him openly identifying with d Obi Cubanas and even went ahead to tag him a very hard-working entrepreneur he has known for years, I knew something was fishy. He described Cubana as a friend and brother and here Hush promised to be his loyal boy. Mark my word a new chapter of discreet investigation has been opened for all those that were outlandishly displaying affluence at Oba and it's only a matter of time their dirty business secrets will be "unsealed' in d words of d FBI. Kyari was too quick to release his defensive press release without realizing People's Gazette is on a project topic on their matter. I love People's Gazette. I love Sahara Reporters
The matter is about hushpuppi and Kyari

But you have half intelligently close your eyes and ears to the sins of Kyari

Since we are taking people openly display wealth, let's talk about the northern elites!

Let's start from Malami sons

How much is their father's salary that they can afford their display of wealth undecided

Crytocurrency was banned but Malami still trades undecided

Mmmmmm a day of reckoning is coming for your likes!
Re: Simon Ekpa Has A Kind Message For Obi Cubana by Jerryherd: 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
SeeThisLoser:

Supporter of fraud.

What fraud nigga
Re: Simon Ekpa Has A Kind Message For Obi Cubana by nairalandankrah: 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kyari really messed up..now he has been relieved of his post and will go to face charges in the USA..opari
Re: Simon Ekpa Has A Kind Message For Obi Cubana by Jerryherd: 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

The matter is about hushpuppi and Kyari

But you have half intelligently close your eyes and ears to the sins of Kyari

Since we are taking people openly display wealth, let's talk about the northern elites!

Let's start from Malami sons

How much is their father's salary that they can afford their display of wealth undecided

Crytocurrency was banned but Malami still trades undecided

Mmmmmm a day of reckoning is coming for your likes!

You do understand Malami has a life before the AG appointment?!

You do understand to be a SAN you must have being in the legal profession for more than a decade winning cases and Making money

Re: Simon Ekpa Has A Kind Message For Obi Cubana by ObiOfOnistha: 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
Obi Cubana breeze is blowing
Re: Simon Ekpa Has A Kind Message For Obi Cubana by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jerryherd:

Bla blah blah blah and more blahh

North has Penal code South has Criminal code

North has Sharia laws, South has Customary laws

If you have enough evidence of violation of principle of federal character as guaranteed in the Constitution, file a lawsuit, head to CCB or have your good for nothing Ibo lawmakers raise a motion in the hallowed chambers

Malami can speak whatever recognised Nigerian Language at press conference as long as English is also spoken, afterall Lai Mohammed mostly speak Yoruba at Covid 19 task force briefing

Whatever Kano State Lawmakers and elected representatives postulate as law is non of your poke nosing business in Ibo land as I don't see any aboki making laws for you or interfering in Ibo Federating units business
Baby boy, I foresee this your reaction and response grin grin

What liberty are you talking about when these people can do all these and it becomes a crime for others undecided

Do you know the meaning of liberty

Let me hear you talk about liberty again undecided

Nonsense and ingredients undecided
Re: Simon Ekpa Has A Kind Message For Obi Cubana by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jerryherd:

You do understand Malami has a life before the AG appointment?!

You do understand to be a SAN you must have being in the legal profession for more than a decade winning cases and Making money

@ bolded, quota system reasoning

(1) (Reply)

Amnesty International Release Statement On Glory Okolie Detained For 70 Days / Nigeria Filled With 'haters Of Government', Buhari's Aide Laments / Buhari has destroyed the North completely beyond repair- Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.