Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,861 members, 7,945,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:25 AM

Frsc Application Wahala - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Frsc Application Wahala (10581 Views)

Who Is Acceptable As A Referee For FRSC Application? / My 774,000 Job Application Wahala. / Frsc Application Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by Tolani1122(m): 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
GraveMan:
@OP trying running it in the night, there server is really down. I was able to complete my registration and it was successfulll..

Keep trying it
man pls do I need to scan any documents during registration
Re: Frsc Application Wahala by stano2(m): 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Alejod:
Why dont you send a message to their contact number too and follow up with call
waste of time...no reply
Re: Frsc Application Wahala by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
ignis:
Please can a graduate who join NYSC be posted to the express road to be stopping cars and asking for particulars and Drivers liscence?
You may be assigned to the office to be processing driver's licence and vehicle licence.Do you prefer that one?
Re: Frsc Application Wahala by victorikpe(m): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hammyaladin:
So many people will tell you that it's a waste of time, that Frsc is dogshit and what not.

However, ask yourself this question.

"If I follow the advice of these individuals, will they provide something better for me??

grin grin

My unsolicited cent though.

Don't mind those saying its a waste of time o.
If proper care is not taken, they are also applying too.

3 Likes

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by Ikpongiton: 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
oyeb15:
Waste of time.
Many people made the final list in the last recruitment and they did not apply online or went for the 3-day time wasting interview.

After they intentionally crashed their website to make the process manual,they received another funding for the purchase of millions of physical files to document applicants but at the end of the day,they shortlisted their special candidates most of whom did not apply online or meet some of the stipulated requirements.
Candidates from local government chairmen, House of Assembly members, deputy governors, governors, top ranking officers of FRSC, Kings , Senators ,HoR members, ruling party chairmen of each state made the final list.

The only hope for the poor in Nigeria is to start eating the rich through any means whatsoever.

by flashing (ngala ) a.k.a, stainless at them and kidnap their children for ransom.you make sense Bros .

1 Like

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
We heard from the minister of labour and also an hacktivist,festus keyamo that the Buhari's government wanted to employ 774000 Nigerians and be paying them 20000 naira every month.We later heard that some people have been employed and they have started receiving 20000k alert.We didn't know what criteria they use and when the employment took place.We didn't also know which sector they were deployed to work?
Audio employment.

2 Likes

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by Ropo0126: 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
oyeb15:
Waste of time.
Many people made the final list in the last recruitment and they did not apply online or went for the 3-day time wasting interview.

After they intentionally crashed their website to make the process manual and make money out of the charade,they received another funding for the purchase of millions of physical files and materials to document applicants but at the end of the day,they shortlisted their special candidates most of whom did not apply online or meet some of the stipulated requirements.
Candidates from local government chairmen, House of Assembly members, deputy governors, governors, top ranking officers of FRSC, Kings , Senators ,HoR members, ruling party chairmen of each state made the final list.

The only hope for the poor in Nigeria is to start eating the rich through any means whatsoever.

Truth but sounds funny grin

1 Like

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by Godbless86: 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Cubby22:
Yes I have, completed th application myself and submit, went to the bank and paid. Simple and straight forward. But you know 9ja thing, I still paid sth to submit application at their office

payment ke pls explain further cos i didnt do a tin like dat ...... i applied for officer cadre and sumited ... without any request to make payment or am i missing something?

1 Like

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by ignis: 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Joysticks:
You may be assigned to the office to be processing driver's licence and vehicle licence.Do you prefer that one?

I prefer standing on the road... That is where the money is...
Re: Frsc Application Wahala by abpotato: 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
I pay someone to do it for me
play5050:
Good day good people of nairaland.

i try to complete my application on FRSC portal but it keep telling me access deny that i should login

pls anybody that have succesfully register should help me pls.
how will i survive this ACCESS DENY STAGE

i need to submit my application before August 1st.

i have upload my passport.

Thank u all
Re: Frsc Application Wahala by IAMPEDRO: 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
Cubby22:
Yes I have, completed th application myself and submit, went to the bank and paid. Simple and straight forward. But you know 9ja thing, I still paid sth to submit application at their office
What did you pay for at the bank?

1 Like

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by kolakolex: 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
DARLINGTON869:
I remembered calling a top ranking customs officer to help me into Nigeria custom service. Guess what he told me on the phone?He said even if he collects money from me, that I will end up not getting a job at the customs. He said the slots are internally sold out by major ranking officers to their goons.
If you insist on pursuing any federal job vacancy in Nigeria, better carry God almighty along or you carry a very long leg

Just put ur trust in God because even long leg fails if u re competing with people that have longer legs.

Since u can't determine how long the other persons leg is,just rely on Almighty God.
Humans can disappoint u at any time.

2 Likes

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
ignis:

I prefer standing on the road... That is where the money is...
frsc rarely collect egunje.Go and join police.

2 Likes

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by drake49(m): 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
play5050:

i try to complete my application on FRSC portal but it keep telling me access deny that i should login

Thank u all
Please can someone still in Nysc still register?
Re: Frsc Application Wahala by IAMPEDRO: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
Cubby22:
Even if you paid anything can't you keep that to yourself.
Re: Frsc Application Wahala by ignis: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
Joysticks:
frsc rarely collect egunje.Go and join police.

FRSC collect more.

2 Likes

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
victorikpe:

Don't mind those saying its a waste of time o.
If proper care is not taken, they are also applying too.
grin grin You ghat the scope, bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by Dayo55577(m): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
https:///G0sGRZPm0D2BXpMZiIt9CB
Join this WhatsApp group for more assistance
Re: Frsc Application Wahala by Dayo55577(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
https:///G0sGRZPm0D2BXpMZiIt9CB join this frsc WhatsApp group for more Assistant
Re: Frsc Application Wahala by uniqueboi1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Godbless86:

payment ke pls explain further cos i didnt do a tin like dat ...... i applied for officer cadre and sumited ... without any request to make payment or am i missing something?

Leave that
F

O

O

L

2 Likes

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by Pakoyi95: 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
Done and dusted without any itch

2 Likes

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by Edyice: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
Man know man job grin grin
Re: Frsc Application Wahala by atheistandproud(m): 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
In 2018 I was in Asaba under hot sun and heavy rain.

Did 2km run

Plus all the stress and struggle.

Networked with plenty people.

No one on the field that day got the job. No one.

If you want to keep your sanity, avoid FRSC.
Re: Frsc Application Wahala by Athemisia: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
domaboy1759:
Mine keeps saying error, I don't know what to do
Someone already made a thread for something like this before...
Well, try using another browser, or another device entirely.

1 Like

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by Athemisia: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
atheistandproud:
In 2018 I was in Asaba under hot sun and heavy rain.

Did 2km run

Plus all the stress and struggle.

Networked with plenty people.

No one on the field that day got the job. No one.

If you want to keep your sanity, avoid FRSC.
No be say one kind big money dey inside oh.. :O

1 Like

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by lasisi69(f): 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
oyeb15:
Waste of time.

After they intentionally crashed their website to make the process manual and make money out of the charade,they received another funding for the purchase of millions of physical files and materials to document applicants but at the end of the day,they shortlisted their special candidates most of whom did not apply online or meet some of the stipulated requirements.

This is nonsense and that wish will only come to you undecided

1 Like

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by Athemisia: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Cubby22:
Shallow lies always look transparent.

1 Like

Re: Frsc Application Wahala by Athemisia: 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
play5050:

Thank u all
I've completed mine...
Try using another browser or device.
Re: Frsc Application Wahala by Fantazy(m): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
Cubby22:

Which office are you talking about? FRSC office?
Re: Frsc Application Wahala by Fantazy(m): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
DARLINGTON869:
I remembered calling a top ranking customs officer to help me into Nigeria custom service. Guess what he told me on the phone?He said even if he collects money from me, that I will end up not getting a job at the customs. He said the slots are internally sold out by major ranking officers to their goons.
If you insist on pursuing any federal job vacancy in Nigeria, better carry God almighty along or you carry a very long leg

That was how one who called herself AGC Balogun Judith defrauded me of almost 30 thousand naira in the name of helping me to get a slot.
She said I should send another money, after sending over 25 thousand naira (my hard earned money that I hustled very hard to get) When I couldn't send the money she changed it for me, told me not to call her number again.

Those people doing such will not enjoy peace I swear
Re: Frsc Application Wahala by Heineken(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
Petersamuel8:
Successful, but my problem is that I didn't upload my NIN when I first registered and now I can't find any option for that
nin isn't compulsory na.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 7 Reasons To Hire A Fresh University Graduate / How Did You Land Your First Job? / Invite From Iconic Ace Integrated Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.