Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,573 members, 7,978,906 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:39 PM

My Wife Disappear From Me June 2017 But United Back 2021 in USA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Wife Disappear From Me June 2017 But United Back 2021 in USA (492 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came / Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Disappear From Me June 2017 But United Back 2021 in USA by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
When I and you who have the power of God, keeps avoiding not to fall in love with that who is not of God no matter the condition, I and you will put them and their armies down with Lord Almighty. Samson the greatest powerful man fall in love with a philistines Delilah and after knowing all of his strength plotted with philistines army to get him and subdue him so they can rejoice over their God for their strength but I and you who serve the Lord Almighty will triumph Just as Samson did he called back after all his strength had been stolen and God answered his prayer that "God let me die with this philistines", Thus he was successful for God killing more when he died than when alive.
I need you to be faithful in giving to continue our business with God, from any country , all currency , card are accepted here in paypal on www.toluilori.com Thanks!
Re: My Wife Disappear From Me June 2017 But United Back 2021 in USA by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Congratulations in getting back together with your wife!
Re: My Wife Disappear From Me June 2017 But United Back 2021 in USA by arthurwillia(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lol you are requesting for donations
It’s well o

1 Like

Re: My Wife Disappear From Me June 2017 But United Back 2021 in USA by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
arthurwillia:
Lol you are requesting for donations
It’s well o

But he has moved to US grin
Re: My Wife Disappear From Me June 2017 But United Back 2021 in USA by arthurwillia(m): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
PastorM:

But he has moved to US grin

Ok pastor
Re: My Wife Disappear From Me June 2017 But United Back 2021 in USA by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 30, 2021
arthurwillia:

Ok pastor

Lol grin

(1) (Reply)

God Give Me Tolu Ilori Answers To Questions. / Healing For A Broken Heart / Very Important Information For Those Still Living In Ignorance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.