Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,595 members, 7,941,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) (43915 Views)

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today / Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by Elzakzaky: 7:20am On Jul 30, 2021
madamthemadam:

live through your curse, mumu
Your parents are useless for refusing to give you a proper upbringing. I pity the unfortunate man that will marry you
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by Saig: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2021
damosky12:

But the Bible did not say "a woman cannot be a bishop." You'll be adding to it to say that...

There's a Bible passage there. Read it

1 Like

Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by damosky12(m): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2021
Saig:

There's a Bible passage there. Read it

I read it. It did not say "the woman cannot be a bishop." Did it?
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
madamthemadam:

will you keep shut, assistant jesus, who put you incharge of the lives of others?, there is a difference between old and new testament...
GOD WILL BE OBLIGATED TO RAISE UP JEZEBEL AND APOLOGISE TO HER FOR FEEDING HER TO THE DOGS IF HE ALLOWS MRS IDAHOSA TO ENTER HEAVEN WITH HER WITCH LIKE FACE.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by Beey(f): 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
pacespot:

I don't know why people can't post their natural pictures on social media these days, is it part of a trend or an inferiority complex?
That’s why photographers are paid a lot these days to enhance the looks. There’s pros & cons to it though. At least we left the days of one man photography when one would wait for a month and get disappointed by the look of the pictures.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by gwama: 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
robosky02:

When you don't know what to say just shut up...
Ah good, you know the true, please tell me oh. cool
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by madamthemadam: 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
GOD WILL BE OBLIGATED TO RAISE UP JEZEBEL AND APOLOGISE TO HER FOR FEEDING HER TO THE DOGS IF HE ALLOWS MRS IDAHOSA TO ENTER HEAVEN WITH HER WITCH LIKE FACE.

once she enters heaven, you will leave na, as per as you are the custodian of heaven's key and you are the chief decider, heaven matters, nigerian branch.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by madamthemadam: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
Elzakzaky:

my parents are useless for refusing to give me a proper upbringing. I pity the unfortunate idiot that will marry me

indeed i pity you, foolish he goat, only nature knows what your miserable parents are going through in your hands especially, your mother. You are just a dissappoinment.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
madamthemadam:

once she enters heaven, you will leave na, as per as you are the custodian of heaven's key and you are the chief decider, heaven matters, nigerian branch.
SHE CAN ENTER HEAVEN BUT NOT WITH PAINTED FACE. IF GOD HAD WANTED WOMEN TO WEAR PAINT ON THEIR FACES, IT WOULD HAVE STARTED FROM BIRTH.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by Elzakzaky: 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
madamthemadam:

indeed i pity you, foolish he goat, only nature knows what your miserable parents are going through in your hands especially, your mother. You are just a dissappoinment.
You are a product of one woman, 3 men. May you rot in the hottest part of hell. Eleribu
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by madamthemadam: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
Elzakzaky:

You are a product of one woman, 3 men. May you rot in the hottest part of hell. Eleribu

And you are the product of one mad woman and 100 ritualist fathers, may you rot here on earth and in the loneliest place in hell... Mofo
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by madamthemadam: 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
SHE CAN ENTER HEAVEN BUT NOT WITH PAINTED FACE. IF GOD HAD WANTED WOMEN TO WEAR PAINT ON THEIR FACES, IT WOULD HAVE STARTED FROM BIRTH.

since we werent born with clothes from birth, why are we wearing them... Oga abeg in your own best interest, please keep quiet.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by Elzakzaky: 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
madamthemadam:

I am a product of one mad woman and 100 ritualist fathers.
Don't say a thing like that about your parents wink
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
madamthemadam:

since we werent born with clothes from birth, why are we wearing them... Oga abeg in your own best interest, please keep quiet.
NOW YOU HAVE FALLEN INTO A TRAP BECAUSE U CANT OUT-SMART GOD. WE ARE NOT QUARRELING OK, LETS JUST REASON TOGETHER. OUR FIRST PARENTS IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN, WERE NAKED AND NEVER KNEW IT. IT WAS AFTER THE FALL INTO SIN THAT THEY REALISED THAT THEY WERE NAKED AND COVERED THEMSELVES. ANY WOMAN THAT PAINTS HER FACE IS IN A FALLEN CONDITION BECAUSE GOD DIDNT BRING HERE INTO THIS EARTH WITH A PAINTED FACE. PAINTING OF FACE IS HEATHEN AND A CHRISTIAN SHOULDNT HAVE ANY THING TO DO WITH IT.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
Vanity upon vanity. For a woman of 78yrs to fix nails is not necessary, too much jewelries, make up. I just want to believe this is not how she appears everyday.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by Saig: 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
damosky12:

I read it. It did not say "the woman cannot be a bishop." Did it?
What does it say
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by damosky12(m): 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
Saig:

What does it say

You go read it...
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by Saig: 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
damosky12:

You go read it...
More like engaging you is just a waste of time. Something as simple as that, so obvious, and you still can't comprehend. I don't know what to do for you
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by damosky12(m): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Saig:

More like engaging you is just a waste of time. Something as simple as that, so obvious, and you still can't comprehend. I don't know what to do for you

It's funny how you think you really know this... grin

Enjoy your delusion. I won't engage you either...
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
foeedaba:
78 years old, yet her chick never fall.

The amount of money this woman has spent on plastic surgery will be enough to lift thousands of families out of poverty.

Old grandma Naim dey make your dick stand?
How??
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by LuciusX: 2:21am On Jul 31, 2021
Did anyone notice that in the picture where she wore the skull cap and vestments her teeth are fucking brown... Like hardcore brown. But in the other photographs her teeth are blindingly white and nice... Maybe she really has terrible dental hygiene and the photographer, being the tithe-paying m oron that he is, decides to sanitise these pictures that "advertise" this disgusting monument to filth and c ock-suckry the Most Reverend Mrs. Idahosa has the guts to call teeth but he made a terrible mistake (God slapped him, no doubt) and so the hapless geezer left one picture as it was. Unsanitised. Hark! All ye who believe! View the chompers of the Most Reverend Mrs. Idahosa in all its glory! Amen.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by LuciusX: 2:30am On Jul 31, 2021
madamthemadam:

will you keep shut, assistant jesus, who put you incharge of the lives of others?, there is a difference between old and new testament...
Assistant Jesus ke? Kek!
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by madamthemadam: 9:07am On Jul 31, 2021
LuciusX:
Assistant Jesus ke? Kek!
he knows who will make heaven and who wouldnt nah.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by madamthemadam: 9:11am On Jul 31, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
NOW YOU HAVE FALLEN INTO A TRAP BECAUSE U CANT OUT-SMART GOD. WE ARE NOT QUARRELING OK, LETS JUST REASON TOGETHER. OUR FIRST PARENTS IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN, WERE NAKED AND NEVER KNEW IT. IT WAS AFTER THE FALL INTO SIN THAT THEY REALISED THAT THEY WERE NAKED AND COVERED THEMSELVES. ANY WOMAN THAT PAINTS HER FACE IS IN A FALLEN CONDITION BECAUSE GOD DIDNT BRING HERE INTO THIS EARTH WITH A PAINTED FACE. PAINTING OF FACE IS HEATHEN AND A CHRISTIAN SHOULDNT HAVE ANY THING TO DO WITH IT.

please, you argument is quite fallacious, so since we are now born again, how about we do away with the clothes?, and the bible speak on judging others and condemning people, heaven and salvation is a personal thing, it is not up to you to decide who God pardons and who he condemns...

Danke..
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by madamthemadam: 9:13am On Jul 31, 2021
Elzakzaky:
Don't say a thing like that about your parents wink
You wish, miserable cretin, go on, run along, your mat awaits you..
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by Elzakzaky: 11:03am On Jul 31, 2021
madamthemadam:

You wish, miserable cretin, go on, run along, your mat awaits you..
Its your useless father I blame in all of these. Just one gold circle would av save him from all these shame and reproach you are causing your entire lineage
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by madamthemadam: 11:42am On Jul 31, 2021
Elzakzaky:

Its your useless father I blame in all of these. Just one gold circle would av save him from all these shame and reproach you are causing your entire lineage

so why was your own father not this wise, i mean if only your mom swallowed....
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by Elzakzaky: 11:50am On Jul 31, 2021
madamthemadam:

so why was your own father not this wise, i mean if only your mom swallowed....
You dont have to pretend that you have home training. Say whats on your mind... and i will give it to you as e deh hot
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by madamthemadam: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2021
Elzakzaky:

You dont have to pretend that you have home training. Say whats on your mind... and i will give it to you as e deh hot

its a saying bush rat, if you had half a brain, you would have finished the saying, this shows the level of poverty and daftness you come from. And talking about hot, nigga, i have owned you in this exchange of words, gaddem... All this dumbass nitwits be doing the most.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
madamthemadam:

please, you argument is quite fallacious, so since we are now born again, how about we do away with the clothes?, and the bible speak on judging others and condemning people, heaven and salvation is a personal thing, it is not up to you to decide who God pardons and who he condemns... IT IS THE WORD OF GOD THAT JUDGES NOT MAN AND THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER TO THOSE THAT HATE TO HEAR IT. AS A FREE MORAL AGENT, IF MRS IDAHOSA WANTS TO KEEP PAINTING HERSELF LIKE A MODERN JEZEBEL, WHO ARE MY TO STOP HER ? WHAT AM AGAINST BY GOD'S WORD IS HER LOOKING LIKE A WITCH AND CALLING HERSELF A WOMAN OF GOD. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANY REVEREND SIS PAINT UP LIKE THAT ?

Danke..
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by madamthemadam: 11:50am On Aug 01, 2021
[quote author=APOSTLECHUMA post=104291971][/quote]

modern day jezebel, you say, you see why i call you the 'chief decision maker'?
Please let God judge all flesh on that glorious day.. You cant do God's job..
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by TheEnforcer: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
WITH ALL THE MAKE UPS, I DONT SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HER AND A PAINTED FACE AFRICAN WITCH DOCTOR. WHY THEY HAVE QUICKLY FORGOTTEN WHAT GOD DID TO THE FIRST WOMAN THAT PAINTED HER FACE, REMAINS A MYSTERY TO ME.
Even at 78 years still painting their faces.To what effect?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex On Good Friday / COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal / Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.