Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,454 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:04 PM

FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) (70878 Views)

Court Documents Reveal GEJ Filed Charges Against Tinubu In 2011 For Forgery / Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi / Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
Na so
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by salbis(m): 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
Most Nigerian elites are the real bigger yahoo boys.

17 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by GeneralPula: 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
1.1m$ bribe..

Naso this hushpuppi get money reach

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Racoon(m): 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
See as gbege just land on top the supercop Abba Kyari head line fowl shit.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Freedomxlife: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
See una life outside.
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by smile11s(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
My contact in Abuja say them dey find abba badly. He is on the run. He’s probably in Togo now. Chai!

14 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by ChasinGood(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
It's bout to go down grin
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
ValCon888:
I don't know how the American Justice System does it.
But anytime a criminal from naija is caught and extradited, they start to sing at the top of their voice.

Hushpuppi is currently singing and his music is topping the charts.
By the time Abba Kyari starts to sing, even the Inspector General of Police won't be safe.

Abba Kyari the Super Cop is now Abba Kyari the Super Corrupt.
the fear of American prison
trust me the feds don't need to torture you physically to get what they want.
psychological torture works more.
have you ever imagine yourself alone in a cell room with white florescent bulb shinning you cannot go out of that environment
mehn only the thought alone scares the hell out of me because that's one of the physiological torture over there.
you'll be depressed to death

22 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by IvarDboneless: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Shit d's getting real f0ckers....
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Asadujames202(m): 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
I wanna see Abah kyaris mug shot

1 Like

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Franking: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
He should be extradited sharperly. It is not only Kanu and Igboho that need extradition.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by kingxsamz(m): 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Arrest that fraudster of a police man. grin grin grin

, I hope you'll laugh the same way you laughed when Sunday Igboho was arrested? cheesy E don dey happen. Your eyes go clear soon. cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by HundredWays(m): 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
undecided

I really don't care..
Jail the MF if GUILTY

#ArewaBoi
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Yankiss(m): 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Their business.

It's my birthday. Show me some love!!!

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Make I dey look which majeek Buhari go perform ontop his brother's case. grin

7 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
final rubbishing sha
let him enjoy it
thats how BMC celebrated Onyema case here

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Theunbothered: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Some cows on this forum are still defending him and calling it fake news.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by olayemioshiyemi: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Another big fish is about to go down .
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

Na so the starting dey always be ... Na you get am..

Finishing, leave it to your oga patapata...

grin
[/s]
Oga shatap
who dey follow you chase clout

keep crying
no dey use laugh symbol dey deceive yourself
Hahahahahaha

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by nairalandankrah: 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
My only problem is that Kyari won't be eating watery beans in USA jail..
I wish he can serve his time in ikonso village prison

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Nackzy: 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abba kyari is a thief
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by LONGPREEK(m): 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
na so
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by MufasaLion: 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
grin grin

Monogamy oya. The documents you requested for are here... grin

I told you they're killing this guy slowly. Deliberately dropping the evidence at intervals.

He wasn't even implicated as I thought earlier, he was indicted. shocked
Omo, Kyari is cooked!!

That nigga is sick in the head bro

3 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by humility33(m): 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
ValCon888:
I don't know how the American Justice System does it.
But anytime a criminal from naija is caught and extradited, they start to sing at the top of their voice.

Hushpuppi is currently singing and his music is topping the charts.
By the time Abba Kyari starts to sing, even the Inspector General of Police won't be safe.

Abba Kyari the Super Cop is now Abba Kyari the Super Corrupt.

I tell u bro
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by UDUJ(m): 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
Dailymice:
Full FBI indictment of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi, His Baby Mama and others (US COURT DOCUMENTS) by People Gazette

See documents here ppgz.me/3ybjXsw

When you dine with goats, don't feel insulted when you are referred to as a herbivore.

Abba Kyari fvcked up big time.

4 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Grace001: 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hush puppy has nothing to lose, he just kuku voice the truth out. At least other cops are there but he categorically mentioned Kyari.

Yet these hypocrite police will make it seems like it’s only the masses that is worse, knowing fully well that they are more worse but they hide under the canopy of their profession as police.

14 Likes

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by purplekayc(m): 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
grin Tha f*k?
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by EmmaLege: 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
CHOI DIS SHAITE IS GETTING NASTY shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack / Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.