Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,100 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators (26100 Views)

Tokyo2020: Blessing Okagbare Provisionally Suspended For Failed Drug Test / Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 / Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by lebete3000: 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wickedfact:
10 Nigerians disqualified yesterday, Nigeria's most decorated cop indicted today.

Oluwa, wetin dey occur?

And people were lambasting that man that spoke out against the country's leaders to those ladies in the bus. .
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by Ofuloju1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nigeria don tire me ��
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by lexy2014: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
somehow:

It has everything to do with southerners because we are made to think that it's the north pushing us backward.

Every Nigerian who does the wrong thing at anytime in which the progress of this country is hindered is part and parcel of why we are not growing.

Lets start holding ourselves responsible for the ills going on in this country.

I am not happy at all that 10 careers has just been ruined by criminals and selfish people!

Was there of northerners in d post under contention? Was it mentioned that buhari has failed as president because he is a northerner? Can u negate d claim of d gentleman that buhari has failed in sports and in d areas mentioned?

No one asked u whether all Nigerians do wrong things or not. U have said that buhari isn't responsible for Nigerias failure in sports.

Question:Is d ministry of sports which is responsible for d athletes not under d supervision of Mr buhari?

D gentleman itemized several sectors. Is buhari not responsible for d health of those sectors?

Based on fighting for contracts, that sounds like corruption to me. I thought I used to hear in 2015 how buhari was going to stamp corruption out of Nigeria. Is he no longer fighting corruption?
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by unmask: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
While we can blame Buhari for the way the country is based on the people he has appointed, I think we need to start focusing more attention to these "managers" of smaller items for their failures.

We can't keep Letting them hide under the umbrella of It is Buhari's fault. They are being paid and doing nothing, while some of us work and still pay taxes that will be used to feed the useless people in positions of authority

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by otokx(m): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
It is unfortunate
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by Misterone: 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wickedfact:

All Sunday Dare does is wear green blazers about like Agric prefect, zero ideas about anything.
wickedfact you've started talking rubbish again. is Sunday Dare responsible for the olympic team? Don't we have an LOC? I can see that your sense of reasoning is very poor and also tends towards dictatorship. FYI, there's what is called delegation of duties, likewise a procedure for punishment of erring staffs. Like the ignoramus you are, you think Sunday Dare will be the one to pack bags and whatever forgetting an LOC has been mandated for all these. This is the same way you accuse Buhari of your failure in life when in fact it started from your father.

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by pek(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
unmask:
While we can blame Buhari for the way the country is based on the people he has appointed, I think we need to start focusing more attention to these "managers" of smaller items for their failures.

We can't keep Letting them hide under the umbrella of It is Buhari's fault. They are being paid and doing nothing, while some of us work and still pay taxes that will be used to feed the useless people in positions of authority
You just spoke my mind. This has nothing to do with Buhari no matter how we may love to blame him. The AFN president and his technical team is to blame for this mess.

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by YungMillionaire: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
We have former athletes like J.J Okocha, Kanu, Mutiu, Rufia etc. who could be minster of sports. But dey carried the post and gave it to one Buhari yansh licker and now everything is going to the gutters.
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by Litmus: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Some things to take into consideration in understanding how things might have gone wrong but not in defence of the authorities: I read that the athletes affected are not the ones from Nigeria but the United States based athletes. If I read correctly, it seems as if an oversight occured conserning if or who were to go ensure that the US based athletes made themselves available for the appropriate tests.

It's easy to see how Nigeria officials would ignorantly assume United States would take care of ensuring the US based Nigeria athletes would be keenly watched for doping and undergo all the necessary watching and testing.

You, know, something like, " ah, they are in the US where all the experts are and where everything is done correctly, those athletes will be okay and we'll catered for".
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by metulated007(m): 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ndị mmadụ self
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by texas1990(m): 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Buhari and his Fulani cohorts have destroyed even the sports we were managing.

Haba!

How can cluelessness be so infectious.

Economy is in shambles
Agriculture is almost destroyed
Education is gasping
Sports done collapse
Naira is dead
Jobs and Youths zero
Social Investment nil
Military that you claim to own zero

Kai, where did you people bring this man from?
so is buhari that cause this one too? chai u are a disgrace to ur generations.
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by mechanics(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
I wish her good luck.
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by Wickedfact: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
lebete3000:

And people were lambasting that man that spoke out against the country's leaders to those ladies in the bus. .

Only fools and children of idiots were lambasting that man.
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by Litmus: 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wickedfact:

Only fools and children of idiots were lambasting that man.

He was an idiot and should have been arrested.
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by Wickedfact: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Litmus:
He was an idiot and should have been arrested.

Arrested for?
You think he's living in a lawless place where people get criticised for voicing out their opinions?
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by favor914: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Buhari and his Fulani cohorts have destroyed even the sports we were managing.

Haba!

How can cluelessness be so infectious.

Economy is in shambles
Agriculture is almost destroyed
Education is gasping
Sports done collapse
Naira is dead
Jobs and Youths zero
Social Investment nil
Military that you claim to own zero

Kai, where did you people bring this man from?
But a Yoruba man Sunday Akin Dare is the Honorable Minister for Sports?
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by Lamanii22(f): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
BF69BF:
If falseprophet1 prophecy now, many people will say his mouth is smelling, but see his prophecies being fulfilled in our very before.

What did he say about the olympics?
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by favor914: 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
lebete3000:

The irony is that your parents are just as guilty as those people you call leaders, beds of the same feather, are you not Nigerian?
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by Techguy96(m): 1:17am On Jul 30, 2021
wellmax:

That is what they always do.

You want likes, abuse Buhari, insult Tinubu, hate on Nigeria at any given opportunity.
But there's always opportunity to hate Nigeria, like we get 100 of this kind of news on a daily basis, maybe if Nigeria wasnt actually bad, it wouldnt get this much hate
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by pamcode(m): 6:07am On Jul 30, 2021
I heard the shameless Nigerian officials there still attempted to defraud them by holding on to the Samsung phones supposed to be given to all athletes.
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by Datas121(m): 6:38am On Jul 30, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Please don't distract us

who has Abba kyari phone number, I want to buy aso ebi.

Also, am giving 100k to anyone who can post a picture of hushpupi on native cloth.

Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by apatheticme(f): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2021
Wickedfact:

All Sunday Dare does is wear green blazers about like Agric prefect, zero ideas about anything.

Lol @Agric prefect.

Una too get mouth for this forum aswear!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chisom Chikatara: Super Eagles Striker,from Kolanut To Stardom / You Need Help, Can’t Become Legend With Mouth – Oliseh Fires At Mikel Obi / Even Man City B Team Can Win The Premier League - Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.