Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,580 members, 7,888,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:11 PM

FBI Charge Abba Kyari with Conspiracy to Commit wire fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI Charge Abba Kyari with Conspiracy to Commit wire fraud (1542 Views)

NDLEA Can’t Try Me On Drug Trafficking Charge - Abba Kyari Tells Court / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges / Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Charge Abba Kyari with Conspiracy to Commit wire fraud by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Useless charges, when did given someone bribe in Nigeria became a crime against US?, useless country.. I don't support anybody to take bribe but this is not a crime against US
Re: FBI Charge Abba Kyari with Conspiracy to Commit wire fraud by Zooposki(f): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
I knew he was a crook right from time. If you read a lot of crime novels, you can smell their stench from afar.
Re: FBI Charge Abba Kyari with Conspiracy to Commit wire fraud by velocity25(m): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Supercop of yahoo yahoo
I greet oo
What a heartbreak for zombies and minions.

Re: FBI Charge Abba Kyari with Conspiracy to Commit wire fraud by zeuss: 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
onoja12:
let us assume that is a case which its not, first, the arrest was done in Nigeria, the business man which the same case clearly states that kyari had no hand in defrauding was from qatar not America, transaction happened in Nigeria, how does FBI have jurisdictionat best Kyari faces Nigeria police force disciplinary committee, at worst Nigerian courts either way FBI still have no business in the matter.

your narrative is good to the heart...but the hammer of justice shatters ❤️ s American lost money don't stand in their way as they look for their stolen money. anyway Buhari knows better.
Re: FBI Charge Abba Kyari with Conspiracy to Commit wire fraud by zeuss: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
supportnija:
Useless charges, when did given someone bribe in Nigeria became a crime against US?, useless country.. I don't support anybody to take bribe but this is not a crime against US
American covid 19 money(hush do benefit racket)? them go punish anybody wey chop the groundnut the money buy.
Re: FBI Charge Abba Kyari with Conspiracy to Commit wire fraud by onoja12: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
in everything written show me one line that say kyari is linked to an American who lost money?

zeuss:

your narrative is good to the heart...but the hammer of justice shatters ❤️ s American lost money don't stand in their way as they look for their stolen money. anyway Buhari knows better.
Re: FBI Charge Abba Kyari with Conspiracy to Commit wire fraud by zeuss: 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
onoja12:
in everything written show me one line that say kyari is link to an american who lost money?

hush sent fraud money to an account provided by kyaris man/tailor.......kyari detained a whistle blower who was trying to expose an ongoing operation to buy. space and time for further fleecing of the maga this is conspiracy....I will have u know that the FBI has it aces...let me tell you that the reliance on telcom that made kyari supercop as you like to call him had it manual written by the FBI....every detail is already in their kitty just give it up...
Re: FBI Charge Abba Kyari with Conspiracy to Commit wire fraud by DefHQ: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
onoja12:
no sir FBI is not bigger than Nigeria ,there case is baseless

FBI is bigger than Africa..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Charge Abba Kyari with Conspiracy to Commit wire fraud by onoja12: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
ignorant children ,and they want to be leaders of tomorrow, i wonder what you shall be leading ,a slave colony i guess

DefHQ:

FBI is bigger than Africa..
Re: FBI Charge Abba Kyari with Conspiracy to Commit wire fraud by onoja12: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
what aces, if not for slave mindedness you probably would have figured out that the FBI case is as weak as anything. first you have failed to link Kyari with any crime, second you have failed to link him with any crime relating to America which gives the FBI jurisdiction and last but not list all cops mark my word all cops have relationship with criminal elements that is where and how they get there information, the FBI is acting a fool and disgracing the name FBI, wasn't it the same FBI that went after air peace because he refused to buy American used planes?

zeuss:
hush sent fraud money to an account provided by kyaris man/tailor.......kyari detained a whistle blower who was trying to expose an ongoing operation to buy. space and time for further fleecing of the maga this is conspiracy....I will have u know that the FBI has it aces...let me tell you that the reliance on telcom that made kyari supercop as you like to call him had it manual written by the FBI....every detail is already in their kitty just give it up...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brazilian Footballer Hulk Announces That His Ex-wife's Niece Is Pregnant For Him / Oyetola Thugs Attacks Oranmiyan House Osogbo,distrupts TOP Meeting(photos) / APC Not Ready To Hand Over Power In 2023- Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.