Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,389 members, 7,971,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:36 AM

Happy Birthday Seun - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Happy Birthday Seun (562 Views)

Happy Birthday Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Seun by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 18, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Birthday Seun, You have Achieved a lot in the Last 25 years(hope i am right) I trust you will do much more in the next 25yrs. You given a lot of Nigerians the oppurtunity to rub minds, Laugh and share.
Happy Birthday, Wish You the very best life has to offer.
Re: Happy Birthday Seun by bumskyo(f): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2007
Re: Happy Birthday Seun by ronnieslimz(f): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2007
hapy buffday!!!!! grin grin oluwaseun osewa kiss kiss more fruitful years to celebrate
Re: Happy Birthday Seun by drkchoclit(f): 2:13am On Jul 19, 2007
Happy birthday, and thank you for your wonderful forum that makes me and others happy as well grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Seun by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2007
Happy Birhtday Seun, Nigeria is definately proud to have someone like you.May God continually Bless and keep you and make you a source of joy to everyone associated with you.
From all of us here-we say WE LOVE YOU
Re: Happy Birthday Seun by dutireyemi(f): 9:42am On Jul 19, 2007
;Dhappy birthday, Seun our generous host. wishing u long life and more fruitful years. u've achieved a lot at a young age, i am particularly proud of u cool
Re: Happy Birthday Seun by mellow(m): 9:51am On Jul 19, 2007
Happy Birthday Oluwaseun Osewa, gracious and mercyful

owner of the land. Am I proud of you or Am I proud of you.
Re: Happy Birthday Seun by Seun(m): 10:00am On Jul 19, 2007
Thanks. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Guy Wants Tight Ladies Who Can Sing / Libran Party / Get Love In The Real World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.