Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,679 members, 7,878,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:44 AM

Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari (49396 Views)

Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' / The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case / Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Zico5(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by resenne(f): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hushpuppi will thank God Almighty that he was not brought to Nigeria
for trials by the fulani led federal government.

1 Like

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Throwback: 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
Can anything good come out of Nazareth?

He was never celebrated for exhibiting saintly attributes, but for showing effectiveness and courage in a profession populated by cowards and unintelligent minds.

But to think he was not getting some Roger in typical Nigerian Police manner, Negro please!

4 Likes

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by goodyvin02(m): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
M
Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by thaoriginator: 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
sad
Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by eventainment(m): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Websites, apps, like Stock broker site, logistics websites design and other websites and software design with professional touch.. zero seven zero 5 nine 0 one 1 222. Chat me up ASAP.
Documentations and professional papers and assignments
Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Emmyreal4(m): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
When the hunter becomes the hunted grin

1 Like

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Metrofox(m): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Freestainworld:
New the guy was a scam long time ago, they only bring him to the south to form super cop, if he was a super cop, why have they not sent him to fight Boko haram or bandits in the North with his team
no mind them with their "super cop" crap, Nigerians marvel at the simple old technology of phone device tracking imported from abroad. Anyone can be a super cop when he is sponsored by the state to kidnap, torture and engage in extrajudicial killings..what else is there to support the "super cop" theory?

3 Likes

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by LesbianBoy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
When I saw him at Oba hmmmm I knew something was not right.

1 Like

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
YOU CAN'T FIGHT BIAFRA AND REMAIN THE SAME

1 Like

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Kandeed: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
These folks are just so Evil and wicked, Satan's incarnate. As long as Abba kyari and his other subordinate down to the local DPO's keeps getting the money they don't care how many youth gotta die.

It just dawn on me this SARS saga was even more complex and if we are to dig deep so called Super fraud kyari would not even be spared

2 Likes

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by CodeTemplar: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
fergie0o1:

As a general rule, most people who have a compulsive need to be overly showy and self-congratulatory about a virtue or a deed—religious morality, policing, etc.— often have something to hide.
I said very similar thing in a TB Joshua thread about publicized charity.
Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by slowice(m): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
I ve always known this super cop nonsense was a joke, a cloak to hoodwink the already blind Nigerians.

But real fellas could smell his shit from 2000km

1 Like

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Freestainworld:
New the guy was a scam long time ago, they only bring him to the south to form super cop, if he was a super cop, why have they not sent him to fight Boko haram or bandits in the North with his team.

2 Likes

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by pocohantas(f): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Our model cop in the mud.

I am always wary of people who act too righteous. Like they have no single bad side to them. Creeps me out. undecided

Imagine a police officer being used to settle scores of fraudsters. Shameful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Rahym001(m): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
All of una throwing hate e go shock una
Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by LONGPREEK(m): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
may una just kill am na.
Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by usen1234: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Why u no talk since b4 dem say ABBA carry boy don come your hometown come attack you
Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by zedegit: 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
fergie0o1:

Farooq Kperogi

Shut up already. FBI is giving everyone liver they never had.
Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Blingblings(m): 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
I'm very sure that Abba Kyari will go to US to clear his name, either this weekend or next...

1 Like

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by famouscargo4u: 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
The was the head of SARS when it has sway in Lagos.
Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
AutoBodyParts:
Every Nigerian Police is a dirty cop no exceptions. I rather have dealing with Lucifer himself than the most upright Nigerian police officer

In Nigeria the worst thing that can happen to you in the course of your day is to have any form of encounter with the police.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by notoriousbabe: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Even our inspector general of police hand no clean. For the whole Nigeria police the number of those of us wey clean no reach 100 and IG no dey among us

1 Like

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mr Kperogi, we know, we all saw what you saw but we all kept quiet for the same reason you kept quiet...nobody want Nigeria police wahala!

1 Like

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Bishopadaidu(m): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Moferere:
I never believed in him for once.
I've never had trust in any police officer
Even me?

1 Like

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by ojsmscom(m): 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
Now the international community will understand what Nigerians are telling them about our corrupt police.

Endsars....protest is justified

2 Likes

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Psalmistproject: 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abeg shut up honorable sir!

We know the NPF na den of criminals.
Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Franking: 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
Of course the guy isn't clean. Product of quota system. Who them wan deceive?

2 Likes

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by blackmaine: 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
He was sent to kill us in IMO using SARS, now Yahweh has fought for his people , he will still call names, by the time he's extradited I know what FBI can do , he will surely call names , stupid Yahoo police man

1 Like

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by siraj1402(m): 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kyari indictment call for serious probe of people associated with him. Even his recent romance with Obi Cubani

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate / Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.