Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,700 members, 7,941,675 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

ICPC Recruitment Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICPC Recruitment Online Test (244185 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write / Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by futuremoma34: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
Favourflavour:

I guess you're one of those for interview next week right?

Favourflavour please drop update naaa..biko...
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by futuremoma34: 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
Elvin247:
This people should stop disturbing my mailbox with aptitude test invite if they're not ready to conduct the test in each geo-political zone

Sorry. What did score in the second stage test
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Elvin247(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
futuremoma34:

Sorry. What did score in the second stage test
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Edox4(m): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
ICPC and test sha. I didn't go for the first test invite now another text for test on Monday
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Emperor1101: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sure plug no dey bring light again o. grin grin grin
cyberthief:
All I gat to say is don't expect anything like a list with names of successful shortlisted candidates that would be posted online or their site.

Keep refreshing your mail everyday
Till you heard or know they have start training
Keep checking your mail

Don't welcome any negative comment from anyone here
Let's just keep praying and be optimistic
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Iliyasdass(m): 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
This people are sending test invite for another batch of applicants as if they want to recruit 10,000 people.It is well.. cry cry cry
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Emperor1101: 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
So called people no know say test dey and people dey get info on a low key. grin grin grin
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by almusay(m): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
I don't understand this anymore, which test again? I heard that they have started sending mail to the successful applicants.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Theo51: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
Thought this whole thing is settled. Just received this & i won't waste my time going

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Tfreshzz(m): 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
Elvin247:
This people should stop disturbing my mailbox with aptitude test invite if they're not ready to conduct the test in each geo-political zone
What did they send to you dear? Do u mean they sent u a text for aptitude test?? At where??
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Tfreshzz(m): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
Theo51:
Thought this whole thing is settled. Just received this & i won't waste my time going
were you among those that wrote the last test @Keffi and interview @ICPC headquarters, Abuja??
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by futuremoma34: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2021
Theo51:

Congratulations..what did you score?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Theo51: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
Tfreshzz:
were you among those that wrote the last test @Keffi and interview @ICPC headquarters, Abuja??

NO
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by futuremoma34: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
Edox4:
ICPC and test sha. I didn't go for the first test invite now another text for test on Monday

What did you score?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ibironkebamidel: 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Pls what happens to those that did the interview last month?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by meetgaya: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
Iliyasdass:
This people are sending test invite for another batch of applicants as if they want to recruit 10,000 people.It is well.. cry cry cry

Those people that attended the interview performed poor
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Theo51: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
futuremoma34:

Congratulations..what did you score?

I think the 1st test was 23 & the second 14. I expected to be shortlisted then but never heard anything until now that have gone back to school. I no get money now for "Try Your Luck" stuffs.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Iliyasdass(m): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
meetgaya:

Those people that attended the interview performed poor

It seems you dont know what you saying.. People that attended the interview after passing the CBT at ACAN were up to 600+ first batch and second and Icpc are recruiting just 200 applicants.. So do you mean that the 600+ candidates performed poorly ?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by futuremoma34: 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
Theo51:

I think the 1st test was 23 & the second 14. I expected to be shortlisted then but never heard anything until now that have gone back to school. I no get money now for "Try Your Luck" stuffs.

Second test 14? Woow.bro congratulations
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by futuremoma34: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
So it seems the 3rd batch invites is for those that scored 15 to 17? Kindly correct me,if I am wrong
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Edox4(m): 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
futuremoma34:

What did you score?
First one 23 and second one was 18
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by cyberthief(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
Emperor1101:
So called people no know say test dey and people dey get info on a low key. grin grin grin
I laugh at your ignorance and foolishness
Pray you secure your spot first so we could meet in camp
I can't post everything here

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Cali4nia: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
Third batch is not for those that scored 17 or 15 is to get state complete their quota some state don't even have anybody as of yet, I am just informed that they list have been compiled but cannot be released because of abysmal failure from the candidate that did they first interview and for some states not even completing their quotas, I was told that of the candidate was even speaking Pidgin and even after he was called to order couldn't speak good English because Pidgin is all he could afford to speak
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Cali4nia: 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
He also complain that FCC are giving them tough time thats the results must reflect federal Character, that's why there must be second interview and also he complains that some people are pushing connect buttons but the chairman insisted that even with your connect you will only be given chance to write the test and the interview you have to pass both before you can be considered
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Favourflavour(f): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
futuremoma34:

Favourflavour please drop update naaa..biko...

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ndarabi: 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
I'm fed up. Everything is now becoming demoralizing and confusing.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ndarabi: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
I'm completely fed up. Everything is becoming more intricating, confusing and demoralizing.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Emperor1101: 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
Oga shut up. You no get any info, no dey form like say u get wetin to tell us. You are laughing at your own ignorance. Una dey hear dey talk nonsense when i dey get info on a low key
cyberthief:

I laugh at your ignorance and foolishness
Pray you secure your spot first so we could meet in camp
I can't post everything here
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by futuremoma34: 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
Cali4nia:
Third batch is not for those that scored 17 or 15 is to get state complete their quota some state don't even have anybody as of yet, I am just informed that they list have been compiled but cannot be released because of abysmal failure from the candidate that did they first interview and for some states not even completing their quotas, I was told that of the candidate was even speaking Pidgin and even after he was called to order couldn't speak good English because Pidgin is all he could afford to speak

abysmal failure?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by futuremoma34: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
Favourflavour:

These second set is for clerical staff. So I was told last week. Interview begins on the 13th. I know a few persons, especially ND and OND and those who applied but their courses where not advertised. Maybe they will add a few officers, I don't know.

Alright thank you
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Emperor1101: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
Una never see anything. Flavourfavour and cyberthief are just saying nonsense. They dont even know what's happening. You guys should not mind them o. They are in the blind just as you guys. cyberthief and flavour emailed me because they want to get info. I no get any info to gove anybody, make everybody hold him info grin grin grin
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by cyberthief(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
Emperor1101:
Oga shut up. You no get any info, no dey form like say u get wetin to tell us. You are laughing at your own ignorance. Una dey hear dey talk nonsense when i dey get info on a low key
Tell me one vital information you have pass here rather than adding salt to people injury
I might not provide the detailed info people really want to hear but I'm not a toxic human like you
I have to be internet wise in passing info
I don't just open my mouth wide and vomit rubbish or something that would cause people to panic
I have secure my spot pray for yours....Ode

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (75) (Reply)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? / FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.