Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,620 members, 7,918,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:05 PM

USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? (3023 Views)

Breaking News! Nigeria Building Up Defence Against Russia. / Ganduje: Why Governors Are Afraid Of Signing Death Warrants / What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 30, 2021
Allen Onyeama

A warrant of arrest has been issued against Allen Onyema of Air Peace Limited for alleged money laundering and bank fraud in the United States, court documents seen by PREMIUM TIMES showed.

The warrant was signed by Justin Anand, an American magistrate of the United States District Court of the Northern District of Georgia, on November 19,2019.
Mr Onyema was indicted on Friday for allegedly laundering suspicious funds in excess of $20 million dollars in the U.S. Ejiroghene Eghagha, Air Peace’s head of finance and administration, was also indicted and an arrest warrant issued equally against him

Abba Kyari

The US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has already secured a court order for Kyari’s arrest following his indictment in the confessional statements made by the man better known as Hushpuppi.

FBI has contacted Nigeria police over the warrant of arrest, but there is yet no official confirmation and the details are still sketchy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 30, 2021
Frontpage Lalasticlala,Mynd44,Seun,Dominique
Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 30, 2021

helinues
Monogamy
LegendHero
NGpatriot
TonyeBarcanista
yarimo
seunmsg
Simplyleo
Racoon
sarrki
NgeneUkwenu
TMKsouth
IronGalaxy
zhike
Joziboi
CilicMarin
Omenka
Nlpolicewoman
candidtalk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by thaoriginator: 12:57am On Jul 30, 2021
A dem me ah cheer for, shake yuh brez dem like shaker

Unruly boss she hang up inna di hater me no play like melody maker

Hey gal, hey gyal, dash di vibrator me find di target straight ah

Me make gyal cum now me no waiting later, gyal wine pon di skyscraper

1 Like

Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by MajesticKris: 1:00am On Jul 30, 2021
What's really happening.. see the real G men.. Here

2 Likes

Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by AntiBMC(m): 1:16am On Jul 30, 2021
Hehe. They should extradite the monkey. See his lips getting fat from partaking in the $1.1m fraud. cheesy

UAR... where innocent people like Elzakzaky and MNK will be thrown in jail but criminals like pantami, Abba Kyari, Bokoharam etc will be walking freely.

6 Likes

Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by LamidiCownu: 1:17am On Jul 30, 2021
It's sad that just like Allen , Kyari wouldn't be delivered to the US.
See the real yahoo men up there.
Only God can save Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by SUCKCESSFUL: 1:20am On Jul 30, 2021
thaoriginator:

Unruly boss she hang up inna hater me no play like melody maker

Are you normal?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by mountmoriah(m): 1:22am On Jul 30, 2021
na wa ooo
Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by pyyxxaro: 1:28am On Jul 30, 2021
Sai BABA
Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by OBALOLA55(m): 1:32am On Jul 30, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
Allen Onyeama

A warrant of arrest has been issued against Allen Onyema of Air Peace Limited for alleged money laundering and bank fraud in the United States, court documents seen by PREMIUM TIMES showed.

The warrant was signed by Justin Anand, an American magistrate of the United States District Court of the Northern District of Georgia, on November 19,2019.
Mr Onyema was indicted on Friday for allegedly laundering suspicious funds in excess of $20 million dollars in the U.S. Ejiroghene Eghagha, Air Peace’s head of finance and administration, was also indicted and an arrest warrant issued equally against him

Abba Kyari

The US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has already secured a court order for Kyari’s arrest following his indictment in the confessional statements made by the man better known as Hushpuppi.

FBI has contacted Nigeria police over the warrant of arrest, but there is yet no official confirmation and the details are still sketchy.

THIS FULANI HERD BOY AGAINgrin

I’M SURPRISE THAT YOU DIDN’T CREATE THREAD ABOUT TINUBU TODAY

ONLY GULLIBLE YORUBA AND IGBOS WILL FALL FOR YOUR ANTICS ON NAIRALAND

I STILL REMAIN OBALOLA, THE NUMBER ONE NORTHERN TAQIYYA GENG BUSTER angry

9 Likes

Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 30, 2021
thaoriginator:

Unruly boss she hang up inna hater me no play like melody maker

1 Like

Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 30, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:

Are you normal?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 30, 2021
OBALOLA55:
THIS FULANI HERD BOY AGAINgrin

I’M SURPRISE THAT YOU DIDN’T CREATE THREAD ABOUT TINUBU TODAY

ONLY GULLIBLE YORUBA AND IGBOS WILL FALL FOR YOUR ANTICS ON NAIRALAND

I STILL REMAIN OBALOLA, THE NUMBER ONE NORTHERN TAQIYYA GENG BUSTER angry
I am Yoruba from Osun state on both my parents side. I presented the arrest warrants; I am not a fake news agents like you TMC and BMC crew asslickers of the fantastically corrupt former Chicago drug baron and the useless mannequin and Pharoah in Aso Rock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:47am On Jul 30, 2021
Wicked people

1 Like

Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by realstars: 1:54am On Jul 30, 2021
Show Of Shame

1 Like

Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 30, 2021
realstars:
Show Of Shame
shocked
Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 30, 2021
Factsandhistory:
GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY!!!

We're giving away #20000 in cash to five lucky people.

WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO BE ONE OF THE LUCKY WINNERS?

By just clicking on the YouTube link below and subscribing to the channel, we will randomly select 5 lucky winners after the channel reaches 1000 subscribers. Also, don't forget to leave a comment on our videos, like them, and, most importantly, turn on the notification bell to be notified when we post new videos and the winner is revealed. The more you engage in our videos, the more likely you are to win the cash award.

The YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTs9kOPLT3l7R5BnQL84N6w
Rule number 18
Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by MisterGrace: 2:57am On Jul 30, 2021
It seems the op is in severe pains. grin
Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 30, 2021
MisterGrace:
But Onyema was cleared of the allegations or your just being silly?
He is yet to turn himself in. As long as America is concerned he is still a wanted fugitive and will be arrested the second he steps foot on American soil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by mooremoney(m): 3:10am On Jul 30, 2021
USA Interpol should just kidnap Abba kyari joor
Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:15am On Jul 30, 2021
Both of them will not be extradited because they are prominent figures. Wahala for Yahoo boys who are not prominent figures. That is why Obi Cubana is playing his card well since he knows the advantage derive if you are prominent in a scandalous society

2 Likes

Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by PointZerom: 4:01am On Jul 30, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

helinues
Monogamy
LegendHero
NGpatriot
TonyeBarcanista
yarimo
seunmsg
Simplyleo
Racoon
sarrki
NgeneUkwenu
TMKsouth
IronGalaxy
zhike
Joziboi
CilicMarin
Omenka
Nlpolicewoman
candidtalk

1 Like

Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 30, 2021

Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 30, 2021
MisterGrace:
It seems the op is in severe pains. grin
Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by Akinolaleo(m): 5:45am On Jul 30, 2021
To serve with all my strength...
Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by Flyangels: 6:00am On Jul 30, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

helinues
Monogamy
LegendHero
NGpatriot
TonyeBarcanista
yarimo
seunmsg
Simplyleo
Racoon
sarrki
NgeneUkwenu
TMKsouth
IronGalaxy
zhike
Joziboi
CilicMarin
Omenka
Nlpolicewoman
candidtalk
it's funny how these active monikers haven't been seen very active like before since yesterday,, especially the first guy and his weird comments
Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 30, 2021
Flyangels:
it's funny how these active monikers haven't been seen very active like before since yesterday,, especially the first guy and his weird comments
Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by Racoon(m): 6:20am On Jul 30, 2021
Flyangels:
Guy is the worst hypocrite and most weird of all the zombies.

1 Like

Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 30, 2021
Racoon:
Guy is the worst hypocrite and most weird of all the zombies.
Real talk
Re: USA Arrest Warrants: Why Are Abba Kyari & Allen Onyema Scared To Put Up Defence? by BigDawsNet: 7:04am On Jul 30, 2021
Forget about those guys...FBI agents are alrdy waiting for other people whose names have not been broadcast...

Land in the airport and they grab you!

Thanks to the FBI...they are doing a very good job

We have couple of their agents here on nairaland

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition / Does Yusuf Dati Creating Awareness For LP In The North ? / Tinubu Supporter Threatened Igbos In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.